just gotta have a lumitact g700 scam flashlight? $5.15 delivered

linky
$5.15 shipped.
hope this helps folks googling g700 see what it really is.

I wonder if it would make an ok 18650 zoom host at that price?

That’s the best price that I’ve seen yet! We have a few threads about the scam already.
LumiTact G700 - BLF

A few of us were planning on chipping in and buying the G700, luckily a few guys already had the G700 and were willing to loan it out for a review. Our reviewer (mhanlen) already has the G700 and the Chinese MECO light “clone,” so we should have a side-by-side comparison within the next few weeks.
“G700 ”Chip In Fund”:*3/13 Update the Review is in!* G700 "Chip In Fund"

I’ve owned one …it’s an OK 11$ light if you get one with a cree in it instead of a latticebright .Although it wouldn’t matter because both imho would need replaced anyway …The truth is … the scoundrel who’s selling these for big bucks has most assuredly been among us and asked lots and lots of flood to throw type questions on the site …just my opinion and I’m stickin to it …

Does anyone have the paypal account name of this dirt bag ?..I mean if we’re gonna lynch the guy than might as well get all the pertinent info out in the open.

i wonder if it was the guy who was obsessing over flood to throw lights like they were the answer to every cop lights needs…He and his son had tried every flood to throw light out there and I thought had picked a light like this as the last light anyone would ever need …

by the way ….I still have the 80$ ultra-fire 501 B if anyone is interested :stuck_out_tongue:

All you need to do is tell people that this link is over 97% off the $224 military flashlight that can blind a bear!

At $5.15 shipped, I’m quite OK with the “scam”, but at $56 that Lumitact charged for this light, that is indeed one heck of a super-duper scam

That is a great price, I bought 20 of them and sent them to the pentagon so that they can install them on the Lockheed AC-130 gunships, for area illumination.

They may not have known that such a light existed, I also included one of the original ads, explaining their awesomeness.

Our military readiness just climbed up a notch.

Comments like this make me wish the forum software included a ‘like post’ feature…

The Military G700 flashlight-DEATH FROM ABOVE

The light of the United States Special Forces, Rangers, and Navy SEALs.

available for $5.15, free delivery (batteries not included, wild claims are for advertising purposes only, do not get wet, do not drop, do not allow dust to get inside of flashlight, not responsible for low illumination in intense darkness)

Akhyar the $5.15 one is not a scam.its what you expect at that price point.which isnt much.that is till you mod it.
the scam is the deceptive marketing of the lumitact g700.

I’m quite understand the $5.15 is not a scam, hence why my original post is “scam”, i.e. the inverted comma

Good value at $5.15 shipped.

However:

“2500 Lumen Zoomable CREE XML T6 LED 18650 Flashlight ”

HAHA… uh ok, right. 2500lm from a T6. Ok. Typical….

yes 2 blatant lies.
2500 CHINESE lumens=500 on a good day,fresh battery,and a tailwind.
not likely a cree t6.probably latticebright.

and as expected its a very blue latticebright.
getting dedomed later.
otherwise it is what it is.
a unremarkable $5 zoomie.

Does it have a retaining ring on the switch so that the switch can be removed and bypassed? Could you possibly take a picture of the tailcap?

Looks like a pressed in plastic plug.

well the dedome is a fail.i cut an x in it and soaked in gasoline.it worked after the cut.but dead now.it expanded in a way that the wirebonds were killed.
no not the wirebonds.the die came up after i lifted it.the gasoline didnt do much after over 24 hours.so the die is glued rather than soldered.

I Lol’d at the reviews

Still, you’ve got to commend the marketing effort behind this POS. Really, you do! rofl

*&^% it…

I now sell “magic beans” that you rub on your flashlights. It nakes them brighter. BUT, if you ACT QUICKLY, before the authorities outlaw this new fantastic technology? I will sell you a whole SHOEBOX FULL of the magic beans, to place your favorite light into when not using it, so you get the full benefit of the magic beans abilities.

Act quickly! Limited quantities of magic beans! Famous internet flashlight gods dont want rank newbies knowing this ONE SIMPLE TRICK to brighter flashlights and greatly increased throw!

In fact, I’m trying so hard to get this technology OUT before its OUTLAWED, that i am dropping the price of the magic beans DRAMATICALLY, so i can help out as many newbie flashlight enthusiasts as i can… 90 percent OFF if you act quickly, and hurry, supplies are severely limited and about to be made illegal.

get your magic beans now!