Just ordered a Tank007 and some Eneloop batteries.

the E09 is just great. Sure there is better but not at this price. I had a fenix E00 for a long time and I paid it like 3 time the price of E09 back then.

Eneloops and tank007 are great choices!

In my area they are really good, I usually get things the next day they are posted. I am sending some darts(Play darts, swapping on a forum) tommorow, they should be with him next day or latest saturday(we get saturday post in the UK).

Well, aswell as another convoy S2+( I thought I had been ripped off. Could only see two 7135’s inside. Desoldered and looked on the reverse after I had already purchased another and DOH four more 7135’s lol)
I also have another tank on the way.

My mum likes little things, thinks they are cute, and it will actually get some use, as the cemetery for her mother(my nan) is pretty far away from the nearest road, even further from the nearest shop, it is fields all around down this one quiet road to get there. If I am honest I don’t like her going there as often as she does, as it is so quiet and isolated someone could take her without anyone knowing.

But, in the winter it will get lots of use from her. She also payed for the Convoy S2+ bless her, said its ‘for the house so I’l pay’ and said I can use it to mod on if I want. So I have a grey one I am keeping standard, and a black one I can mod! (Convoys).

I also ordered the newest eneloops by panasonic, last time I payed £5.99 for 2 that come with a plastic case from South Korea, this time it was £5.76 for 4 of the newer, improved cells, and I think it was a UK seller due to shipping estimate date (also free shipping)

But I just wanted to let you know my mum was so impressed with the tank she got me to order her one, and also some eneloop batteries. We went halves on the batteries, and I am going to give her one of my sanyos, so we have 3 each, one for charging, one for using and one spare.

yes the Ti3 is indeed notably brighter. amazon has it in aluminum, stainless, and titanium, very efficient new cree LED xp-g2!!

I was going to buy a different AAA torch as it was 10 lumens brighter, but I didn’t know if it was worth it in the real world/would I even notice 72 vs 82 lumens.
It impressed my mum enough to get one though, so its a good little torch, and the eneloops are good batteries too.
I’ve not yet run this one flat, but have only used it for around 20 mins or so, not sure how long the life would be on the torch if I am honest, I know it is apparently quite short though which is the only issue I have with it (well non issue yet as I have yet to run out of battery lol).

My mum was so Impressed she wanted one, it turned up yesterday.

Her ‘Mid’ Mode seems brighter than mine, but on the box it did have a E09H sticker which mine did not?

Is this a upgrade version? I bought it from the same seller, but the text on hers is more defined (It could of rubbed off through use on mine though).

The good thing about my mum wanting one is I got the current generation eneloops, as I accidentally bought sanyos first time round. So we both now have two panasonics and one sanyo.

Keychain EDC light = good move
Joining BLF forum = bad move

You will soon feel urges you didn’t know you could feel. Dedicated throwers, headlamps, hi-cri lights, floody compact soupcans and so on… Then it will get worse: alternatives in the same class because of differences in UI, optic, tint, etc. And eventually you will come to the terminal stage of the illness: backups, buying 2 of the same, buying for gifts and on behalf of friends, buying budget spares so you can baby the expensive stuff,getting custom jobs done or worse… Modding yourself.
Well it’s too late anyway.

I understand this, as I already have the condition with darts and vaping. For example I own 12 sets of darts, 2 of which are identical and a third in a different weight, the same as the identical set.

With vaping I have got into building my own coils and getting the best flavour possible, (I use zero nicotine, and my device only goes up to 30 watts. As long as its under 25 its just the same as breathing in a cloud, like going out in the fog). For that I only own one regulated MOD, but I own a nautilus tank, an El Cabron rebuildable dripping atomizer, and a SMOK RSBT2 rebuildable tank, and just this morning I ordered a Lemo V2 rebuildable tank as the SMOK was leaking on me, m fault for buying cheap. Today I bought the best. (BTW my mod is not the explosive type, it is regulated by PWM not unregulated, I refuse to step into that world as it is very, very dangerous)

I hope I am not catching it here, but the tech side is pulling me in…… Also, I am still waiting for my replacement Convoy S2+ I ordered from Fastech. It was despatched on the 23rd, so I know I may still have another week or so grrrr

The Tank007 E09 has been my EDC of choice for the past year. I love it so much I bought a spare.

I gather its my everyday carry too, as I always have my keys. And I think they are good enough torches to have one spare just in case, they are great for AAA torches. Even this is brighter than the incandescents I was used too, and they were massive! Not a tiny AAA, mid mode is well enough in the dark, and then high if you really need a little boost.

Tried to get my grandad to get one of these or a convoy s2, but he is happy with his poundshop dual AA, that in the daylight produces a non visible beam. I might just buy him one anyway as a little present, I’l look after the batteries and such and charge them, just when it runs low change it for him.

Have you ever considered there’s a pattern between your passions?