Emisar D3AA is available now

I just got into flashlights this year and the reddit crowd is the only reason I’ve heard of almost all of these brands. Emisar/Noctigon is by far my favorite. I just recently ordered the K1 and the KR1 a few days ago and I’m super excited to get them. I also broke down and got the USB Flash kit so I can start messing with Anduril 2, so I’m excited about that as well!

Switch backlight on my d4v2ti is controlled by anduril. I wish the backlight was available on aluminum but it wasnt. I actually prefer aluminum. I paid the extra $34 just for the backlighted switch.

So, some guys got disgusted with the latest Olight early access sale in the UK, as everything sold out in micro-seconds and some even gave away their loyalty points and closed their accounts.

I suggested Hank’s lights as a (much better) alternative in the Facebook group this was discussed and they have been very well received! People are making orders.

Atta boy, show them the light (Olights suck)

second that. I also second taking Hank’s (and Simon’s too) business to the next level. Two of the best owner’s out there imo. Simon just needs to separate from AX and create an independent site like Hank.

This is amazing, tterev3 modded a D4V2 to allow tint ramping!

Detailed thread with many images:

Wow, Hank must be insanely busy! It’s been a week and one of my lights still hasn’t shipped. Normally it’s a couple days.

Reddit?

Now a couple of days short of 3 weeks (18 days to be exact) since I placed an order which still hasn’t shipped. I was going to order two more flashlights but now holding off as I’m losing confidence in what was a good customer service experience. This may be my last order with Hank.

Glad it’s not just me. I ordered 2 weeks ago and it hasn’t shipped.

I’m on the same boat . What if he was sick ?

I’m sure he could just let us know via BLF or Reddit if he were sick. My limit is 4 weeks until I file a PP claim and walk away.

Waited my blue swirls for over 100 days so i’m hard to discouraged . But it remains very intriguing .

I’m perfectly willing to accept that he’s very likely swamped with orders because of the Reddit post. It’s very hard to scale up fully custom manufacturing like he does quickly. Having said that it would be nice if he could let us know here what the issues are, and how long he expects it to take to resolve the backlog.

Your order may be in limbo somehow.

Even with the increased workload, Hank’s still been sending out plenty of lights. It’s just taking much longer than normal due to factors which we aren’t fully aware.

This

Delays I can understand if I were kept in the loop, hearing nothing on eta and seeing no movement on my current order from processing isn’t inspiring me to move the flashlights sat in my cart to checkout.

You know that for sure ?

My order of 2 flashlights with custom leds was shipped on November 16. I ordered them on October 30.

Hi, everyone, I’m not sick, only busy.
We are a bit overloaded with the recent orders, but we are still working every day to send the orders.
I’m sorry for the delay, if you can’t wait, please just send an email, we will refund immmediately, again, apology for the delay.

And there you have it.

Thanks Hank. Can’t wait for your new model!!!

I got my e21 D4v2 today. It’s beautiful. Shipped Nov 10. I think ordered Nov 3.

Not bad. I think there was a holiday around there.