Emisar D3AA is available now

John75, you probably already saw maukka’s review of Noctigon KR4, but if not… there is an indoor beamshot of KR4 E21A with clear Carclo 10622 optic.

Maukka said the throw of his flashlight was about 7 kcd at turn on.

Yeah, unfortunately the beam profile on the 10622 isn’t good. I lightly sanded one on my 3500k and it gains throw over the 10623 and doesn’t look anywhere as bad as maukkas 5000k. Still far from perfect though. I have two so it depends on my mood …lol

I am wondering if small OP reflectors instead of TIR optics would work better with the E21A.

I’m curious how the 10621 would look with the E21A. I prefer those in my D4’s and KR4’s.

Really bad (shape, tint shift etc)

Between Clemence and others if it was possible it would be used but its not.

Custom...

Wow! That looks amazing!

For some odd reason this pattern reminds me of the logo of an app whose name I cannot quite remember. I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere else before.

Its the style of every image/photo/gallery/editor ever made. See iPhone photos icon, etc

It reminds me of Darktable.

Hank, are you willing to sell The CULPM1.TG in a high bin?
With 4040 gasket for the KR1 ?

Still looks awesome though :+1:

Is it a present for your girlfriend ?

No, it is for my collection. Are you implying the multicolour tritium vials option is feminine?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi, this LED will be in the K1 soon, but not KR1 for now.

KR4 TI colorful series,

If it’s for a woman or a girl, I would say it’s quite feminine. Are you a woman or a girl?

No I am not. Why did you ask if it is a gift for a woman?

Don’t feed the troll.