Emisar D3AA is available now

suction cap works too

Donā€™t cringe, but I gently use the back corner of the blade (last mm near finger choil) on my pocket knife, place it under the optic near the tab and it pops out every time. Gently though, so not to scratch the front of the optic. Good luck.

OKā€¦okā€¦ I will tryā€¦ slowly puts kr4 down placematā€¦

Thank you for sharing these two intriguing versions of of of the best lights I own! Honestly I have been wanting a e21 version of this for a bit now, but Iā€™m

HOPEFULLY, CALMLY, holding out EAGERLY anticipating a

ALL brass or ALL copper version of the KR4ā€¦

Hankā€¦. Hank ?? Hank!! :smiley:

I inserted a firm thin object into the gap between the head and the optic and used it to lift the optic up.

The tape didnā€™t work for me but I was able to get a small razor blade under the edge of the optic and pry it up finally. Two of the legs were being held in with thermal paste.

I found that a nice piece of moderately thick plastic (I used a bit of an SD card package) works nicely. Too soft to scratch the optic or frame, but enough to pry it out.

Also we all got too excited about the wonderful e21a 2000k and 2700k LEDs, they appear to be out of sock at the moment.

I ended up also changing my E21A 2700K R9080 flashlight to clear 10622 optic. It looks great.

I didnā€™t think I could like my warm white E21A flashlights more than I already did (they were my favorite), but clear 10622 optic made them even better. I love the increased throw and sparkly aux lights. I highly recommend this mod to everyone.

Clear 10622 optic is a great choice for these leds:
E21A 2000K R9050
E21A 2200K R9050
E21A 2700K R9080

I prefer frosted 10623 optic with this led:
E21A 3500K R9080

My standard for deciding whether clear 10622 optic is a good choice is the following: does the beam look good and even on a white wall.

Thanks for the info. I have a 2700 coming (soon I hope) and happen to have a clear optic handy.

I ordered a copper d4v2 with E21A 2000k a week ago and it hasnā€™t shipped yet. Hopefully he is just running behind from the extra reddit traffic and didnā€™t run out of LEDs to build the light I orderedā€¦

And I am hopeful the Reddit traffic keeps putting him far behind with other social media sites exacerbating the problem, creating outrageous order requests.
Taking his company to the next level, his products offer some of the best versatility, value and performance available. Itā€™s uplifting to see BLF members succeeding.

I ordered a titanium D4V2 on the 10th and it hasnā€™t shipped yet. Bad luck on the timing with the Reddit thing I guess.

To those who own a Cu or Ti version with backlit switch: how is the switch backlight controlled? Is it permanently on, or is it monitored like the Aux LEDs (Off, Low, Bright, Blinking) using Anduril?

I just got into flashlights this year and the reddit crowd is the only reason Iā€™ve heard of almost all of these brands. Emisar/Noctigon is by far my favorite. I just recently ordered the K1 and the KR1 a few days ago and Iā€™m super excited to get them. I also broke down and got the USB Flash kit so I can start messing with Anduril 2, so Iā€™m excited about that as well!

Switch backlight on my d4v2ti is controlled by anduril. I wish the backlight was available on aluminum but it wasnt. I actually prefer aluminum. I paid the extra $34 just for the backlighted switch.

So, some guys got disgusted with the latest Olight early access sale in the UK, as everything sold out in micro-seconds and some even gave away their loyalty points and closed their accounts.

I suggested Hankā€™s lights as a (much better) alternative in the Facebook group this was discussed and they have been very well received! People are making orders.

Atta boy, show them the light (Olights suck)

second that. I also second taking Hankā€™s (and Simonā€™s too) business to the next level. Two of the best ownerā€™s out there imo. Simon just needs to separate from AX and create an independent site like Hank.

This is amazing, tterev3 modded a D4V2 to allow tint ramping!

Detailed thread with many images:

Wow, Hank must be insanely busy! Itā€™s been a week and one of my lights still hasnā€™t shipped. Normally itā€™s a couple days.

Reddit?