Emisar D3AA is available now

Feeler: what are people’s thoughts on paying an extra $5-$10 list base price for a lighted switch on the d4 and d4s? What if it was an option you could add that costs $5 or $7 or $10 (I have no idea how much it actually should cost - between material and man hours of assembly/complexity).

I have to assume that Hank is not doing The lighted switch in the aluminum d4 because the d4 is the most economically priced light he has, and I’ve read a comment from TK that it is the hardest light to assemble Hank has, and his break even between time and material is probably not worth it on the already inexpensive d4. And then I must further assume he has hesitations about raising the price on the most popular light he sells, after all you know how people love To share their feedback so calmly and courteously (lol).

I’m just saying, I would gladly pay $5-$10 extra, especially if it was an option whether I wanted to or not. I think others may feel the same way? Is $5-$10 way to much? Not enough? I’m trying to open up the floor here for discussion hoping Hank will read it. I want this lighted red or warm white switch light on a cyan or gray colored d4. Or a green backlit switch on a green d4s! Drool! Lol.

Artie, I would go $5 but would have to think about $10 as that is 22% of another D4

I got ready to order a copper D4 and it is not listed anymore.
Maybe Hank was having a little April fools fun.

cool, nice to know about the costs and where you stand. I feel like $5 is fair too, although id honestly pay $10 too. I hope more give their opinion. maybe a thread should be started about it instead.

Yea, i noticed the copper taken off too… probably saved me $90 lol

The 10622 works well already .

With Hanks copper D4V2 going away I only saved $40.

I ordered a sand 2000k. If I oil the threads with coconut oil and rub it on the light, with the warm E21A it might look like copper.
:smiley:

Maybe Hank is growing up . I was checking flashlights offerings at MAEERXU,NET . The shipping information link is directed to intl-outdoor .

I’m a huge fan of the E21A 2000K! It’s like a gorgeous soft yellow sunset in my basement office and great for night use

I have two lights with the 2000K: Noctigon KR4 Ti+Copper and also one of my K9.3s (channel 1)

Whoa whoa whoa… Um, I have I never heard of (MAEERXU.NET), and I just went to that website, and wow! i really like their stuff.

Who is Maeerxu? Are they their own Manufacturer? Can you speak to their quality / ordering process / customer service? I may order the (Maeerxu DF01-AL-18650 Four-Lamp Glare Flashlight) right now.

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: i AM going to order the “Maeerxu DF02-AL-14500/16340 Three-Lamp”, Unless someone tells me this company is terrible, or something…? (not that i’m expecting that, being a little facetious)

Edit #2: i dont feel bad saying this in Hank’s thread, i have placed 8 orders with him this year.

I understand your passion, but you should sleep on it first .

:smiley: Ok I did. Are they any good?

They make knockoff exotic lights. I would never support a company like that.

Ok, well… good to know. Yea I know nothing about exotic/custom lights, I mean I’ve seen a couple pics but that’s it. Thanks for the heads up. Not ordering.

Fwiw I don’t support pocket knife companies that do the same thing, I’m not going to start doing it with flashlight companies.

We have nothing to do with MAEERXU

Yeah, some of their models are near exact clones of Hanko Machine Works lights.

On another note, I bought a Green D4Sv2 to go with my 3 OG models. My v1s are 2x XP-L HI 5D and one SST20 5K. Couldn’t decide which to go with this time around so I went with SST20 4K. Thought about a W2 version, but didn’t see the use for the throw.

Not sure if anyone saw, but Vapcell has a 10-15A 6200mah 26650 now. No experience with it though, I usually run the 5300mah cells.

Thanks Hank. I wouldn’t of continued asking questions on this thread had I know what the company was.

Would a KR4s be viable?

21700, tail button, quad D4S optic.

Hank - will we ever see the KR1 and KR4 in green?? Either K1 green or more preferably d4s green?

Thanks!

EDIT: i just got home, and i dont have my d4s anymore, but maybe they are the same green? can anyone confirm?

I would love to see a D4S with a 21700 tube.

I will second this! ^

OR, the KR7, i’m still pulling for the tail Eswitch, 7 led with 10 degree optic, aux leds, and 21700 in a 10% wider diameter KR1 body