Emisar D3AA is available now

A few people have received and made videos for comparisons on June 4th here are links to reddit and youtube (NOT MINE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-8b5hR00E]([NLD] Noctigon KR1 & KR4 : flashlight)

Very disappointed. Samsung system update has screwed up and disabled my HDR Settings for camera and video. Have to take to technician for reset. Canā€™t fix over phone.

Even though it was raining the other night, I was wondering why the pictures sucked. Now I know why.

Thereā€™s something to be said for dedicated cameras with no automatic software updates. :wink:

I fail to see the humor in that.

I do not have a camera so my phone is the only source.We are better off not saying anything sometimes.

I guess I should expect it considering your juvenile comment about me fondling your K1! I have a girlfriend for that.

Has anyone got shipping notification on KR1 yet?

The camera comment wasnā€™t meant to be humorous. Iā€™m serious, a dedicated camera just makes a lot of sense and I donā€™t see why everyone who wants to take pictures wouldnā€™t want to have one. I only use my phone for pics if thereā€™s nothing else.

As for the fondling, I admit my sense of humor isnā€™t always appreciated by everyone. Iā€™ll try to remember for future reference that you lost yours somewhere.

There are many factors to consider such as but not limited to:

1. How often you plan on taking pictures.
2. How important the quality would be to you.
3. Whether you want to be bringing a camera with you to take said pictures.

For some people, the camera in their phone is enough. Much in the same way that people use the flash instead of carrying around a flashlight like we do.

Yes, and the comment was tongue in cheek but was interpreted as an attack. Letā€™s leave it at that.

If you must, take your romance to private messages and keep this thread for updates about Noctigon Emisarā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure that comic was created at least partially because of BLF. Iā€™ve been really tempted to engrave that third panel (ā€œFWOOSHā€) on a high-powered light and send it to Randall as a thank-you.

Perhaps a K1-SBT90 would be a good candidate. It doesnā€™t have a flat area to print the image on thoughā€¦

GT90 does though :wink: Enough people chip inā€¦

Print out the panel and have it under a clear wrap on an included 21700 with a plastic anti-activation film inside so when he opens it up to remove it he sees the wrapped cell?

Good covert way to do a solid nod to him imo

the MT35 Fried egg beam is a little nasty, but im shocked at how gorgeous the Ni40 beam is. Ive been debating between that and the K1 90.2 but for a light that wont see too much use, the Ni40 seems to be a really good ā€œmedium distanceā€ thrower.

Spit Take GIF from Spit GIFs

!

That's what I was wondering as well since Hank said they'd ship by now. I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet but maybe I won't? Not sure since I chose Registered shipping instead of best way. No idea what the difference is.

Hank, are there any plans to release a D18V2 at any point? Or an updated Noctigon version of the D18? Aux LEDā€™s and USB-C charging would be great on the D18

Ive got shipping info today for KR1 :wink:

Same ! but still waiting on my KR4ā€¦. been over 70 days and counting, the wait for the KR1 is gonna be tortureā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

I havenā€™t received a shipping notice yet, I think I was #100 on the list, I guess this means it hasnā€™t been shipped yetā€¦ the suspense is killing meā€¦and probably looking at another 2 months of suspense :frowning: