Keeppower label don't look the same - is this fake?

I’m having a hard time figuring this out and hope someone could shed some light here.
I’m searching for 26650 batteries and found this seller on AE selling Keeppower batteries and was about to buy some before I noticed his KP with different labels than what I usually see from another sellers? Does anybody know why it the label is different? Are these fake Keeppower batteries? link

vs the usual label

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/35829

Here are the two different labels

vs

Different label

Is the AE version genuine or fake?

Seems legit.
Just a new sticker design i guess.

The 2015 versions onwards tend to have the new label with the blue bar at the bottom - my 26650s (pictured) and 16430s have this style label. Many sellers still have old stock, or sell the new stock with old labels on the advert photos. There have also been examples of Keeppower putting old labels on newer versions, just to add confusion!

Those are the same ones I got last week. But I’m not getting the full capacity. Only 5000mAh (discharge 4.21v - 3.2v @ 500mAh). But at least they’re the same. Probably could have gotten the 5200mAh if I discharged to 2.8v but I don’t like to push them hard.

Did you test the capacity yet?

Getting 5000mah on a cell rated by the manufacturer at 5200mah is about right, a couple of hundred ma below is normal.
We rarely get as many ma as manufacturer specs with our testing methods.
Cells like the Liitokala 26650”s are the rare exception to the rule :wink:

For me the labels are the same

If it is genuine or false, I do not know because I do not know who was the one who assembled them