Keychain suggestions. I have my MUSTS

The Frog arrived today. I like the light itself. Except for the hole where you put the key ring in ,it’s too small. I tried one of mine that wouldn’t go in either. I guess it’s going to be in my pocket. Other than that I would have never used that miniature carabiner. It’s off center and cheap. Few weeks ago my dog got loose with a carabiner type clasp. The CEO of the company reimbursed me and I’m thankful he didn’t run away. Design flaw.

That’s a disappointment not being able to hook it on to my keychain. I’m trying to get it in there it actually bent that piece up a little bit so it doesn’t tail stand as well!

Here’s some photos natural and with a flash. From left to right. PD12, D25C ti,K18,S10 Baton,i3S-CU EOS,FrogW/ ext.,Nitecore sens CR and S1 mini Baton.

NOTE The Frog is on the end when using the 10180 battery.

Natural

With Flash

1 Thank

For me it’s a nice little edc flashlights, especially when i want to check out my cat in the middle of the night !

I’m done with keychain lights after this. Unless I put some fishing line in there it’s the only way I’m going to secure it to my keychain. I didn’t buy this to put in my pocket.

Here’s a few pictures of what it looks like when I try to get that ring in there. I had one exactly like the one they gave me and that’s not going in either it’ll Bend or break that little piece on the top if I pull any harder.

1 Thank

On my way out I saw the maintenance guys. Asked if they had fishing line. They didn’t but they had this thin wire that’s pretty sturdy. It’ll be temporary till I get some good fishing line. I don’t want to split ring.

1 Thank

Thanks to MascaratumB​:ok_hand::+1::clap::flashlight:.

He suggested putting the split ring in pointing down instead of up. Sometimes it can change the Angles and it did.

I slowly got it in there but it works now.

1 Thank

I have a carabiner a half inch smaller but I don’t trust it’s protruding rivet. The blue one is built better and it’s no issue hanging down an extra half inch.

1 Thank

A little adjustment. Now I have the small Carabiner attached to the light hooked to my main Carabiner for my car keys.

Now it’s a few millimeters above my car key.:ok_hand: it is now hanging 1.5 in less than it did before. My car key now actually hangs about a quarter inch lower.

In the background is a photo I took of the Copula , top of dome, St. Peters, The Vatican.

1 Thank

I got my free keychain light from Olights 16th Anniversary gift. I’m giving it to my girlfriend so she can have a keychain light. She doesn’t want it on the keychain she wants to put in her purse!

On LEFT. Olight i3S-CU-EOS.2.75"

On Right( Dark Green) Olight i3E- EOS . 2 3/8" GIFT