Keygos KE 1 Do you know a brighter 1 cell flashlight?

Hi

I own quite a lot of these 18650 flashlights starting with the 801 Trustfire to the 3xT6 Trustfire.

I am absolutely surprised how bright the Keygos Ke 1 is. Good flooding and a brilliant spot. With the same batteries it is much brighter like my Trustfire 1200 or T1 which has a manufacturer rating of 1600 lumen.

Is there any brighter flashlight with one 18650 battery in this price range available?

Please let me know your opinions or name a torch which is brighter.

Thanks

Jorg

my uf-980l is ridiculously bright..with as hard as it pushes the xm-l I don't think you can get any brighter with an xm-l..in fact you can't..4.7a is on the verge of permanent led damage according to arenat's figures..my x9 has a tighter beam but my 980l has more OTF lumens..what are the keygos tail readings?

+ Well , tail readings offer only so much ...

Sure everyone wants high AMPs , but this does not always = output , past a certain point your just making more heat , and the more heat , the more output sag .

ATM , be happy ... https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4835 Check out the beamshots ...

Hi

the beamshot is from KE 5. The KE 5 looks more flash with the silver but is not as bright and the UF980 is 42 dollars at Manafont the Keygos KE 1 is $19.99 buy now on ebay . We are still looking for alternatives.

I think my X9 running a Callies Kustoms IMR is the brightest LED I own. With almost a 60mm reflector and 200mm long total length, it will be a bit larger than any of the Ke1,2 or 5's. I have the Ke5 and it's ok overall but not nearly as bright. I tested both running on Xtars (check my signature for a video). The largest light I will EDC is the UF-2100, which happens to be the second brightest light I have.

You will like both of these lights. Both XM-L and both use 18650s.

Just for comparison ....

You can't compare 54.80 for the X9 (Manafont) to 19.99 dollars in my opinion. For the 54.80 I get a Trustfire 3x T6

Sure you can ... my Keygos was $15 or $16 , my X9 was ?? $36 , sure you can compare ...

As to what you want for your money , or what will make you happy , now that is whats important ..

In the real world , if you get 50 meters less throw , ???? , unless a life depends on those 50 meters , you may want to spend a lot more money ...

If you look at the comparison shots [ beams ] for the lights I used , there is a difference , but for every day use ??? the variance is un important ...

But to each there own ...