Keygos M10, C88, UF HD 2010

That Keygos M10 is a clone of the Shadow JM05 (shorty version) and is a good great light but I know you like throwers and I can't tell you enough how much I love my HD2010. It shatters all my other lights except for the triples (DRY & TR-3T6) in output and including them in beam quality and throw. I fire it up in the house and it honestly wows me as much as turning on the DRY does. Well worth the extra $10 for the HD2010.

Besides, as long as mother is paying, get the $35 light instead of the $25.

Thanks Johnny, she bought me all 3 the C88, M10, HD2010 and 5 king kong 26650's to go with them!!

Dammmnnnnn!!Wink

And big Congrats!!!

Be sure to come back and give us your thoughts on each one of them. I think it is SAFE to say, that WE can't get enough of reports/reviews of lights!!! Wink

Bloody hell, you did alright there, be good to hear your thoughts once you have them all. These bigger cells are the future :)

Thanks guys,

I will keep you informed when they all come in.

Ah, you missed the TrustFire A8...

My EXACT reaction when I read that too! LOL!

You are one lucky bloke, Rick!!! Would your mother care to adopt another child? I'm already potty trained, gone through puberty, raised and out of the house. All I'd need is flashlight stuff to keep me happy.

That is a nice looking light.

Oh, oh, did Mom forget a charger???? Laughing

How come the Shadow JM07 Pro is not in the discussion? I reckon its the best looking one here. Does it throw far too compared to the HD2010?

It's the exchange rate. U.S. ebay site has them at 900 lumens...

What a great thread!! Enjoy all-3 lights, and hug your mom too!!

All you fellas with healthy/happy family relations rejoice and enjoy each others company. I am not really on speaking terms with my parents any more, so it makes me happy to see others in good family relations like this.

Post impressions too when you get them too... I'l go out on a limb and say the HD2010 will out-throw the others.

Thank you kramer5150, I have a wonderful mother and she means the world to me

Hi rikr, congrats on the three awesome lights! You have a wonderful and most understanding mom. Give her a hug for all of us. :)

Life do give you a break once in a while. Enjoy!

Pulsar13,

Thank you, and yes she is one hell of a Mom and I will do that ...... =) Life don't give me many breaks I'm the one always on the short end of the stick

Thank you...

Hey Guys,

Thank you for all your wonderful post, I just got done reading them to my mother and she got a kick out of them like I did. Thank you guys!!!

Have you decided on which 26650 you are getting for your lights?

I bought 5 Kingkong INR26650E

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/kingkong-inr26650e-raisedtop-4000mah-liion-batteryone-p-370.html

You went for the unprotected KKs... I am about to get a UF HD2010 and I was thinking to get the protected TF 5000mAh (no idea from which shop though).

Everywhere I read said that the King Kong's were the best so that's what I ordered.