Keygos M12 zoom flashlight - any opinions?

yikes, i used to be a zoomie person, but i realized i’m not missing much with a good thrower

the only decent zoomies of all is UniqueFire UF-T20… it is much brighter than all of them :slight_smile:
BTW… i want to thin out my herds of zoomies if anyone interested, just PM me with your offer :smiley:

Hey Bort (or anyone), does the M1 really have the bright wide spill that the FastTech page shows? FastTech's image looks exactly like what I am looking for!

-Garry

it’s about right, the distance to the wall of the picture taken is about 5’ the camera will show that round hotspot

Ok, I've found some very good info over in the "Convoy M2" thread from user rivet62 on beamshots and spill widths.

-Garry

They've been posted about and tested as "fair". Nothing real special, TF Flames a better deal.

-Garry

See test of them here.

-Garry

Thats about right, you can cover your flood/thrower needs (in fact most of your flashlight needs) with three lights (in my opinion), convoy s2 for lots of flood, convoy m1 for more throw and less flood, and a c8 for lots of throw.
i got the king kong 26650 batteries, i don’t know much about the keygos batteries, and i wouldn’t trust a **fire

Hmm . . . just spotted a SkyRay M10 (same as Keygos M10). It's a little cheaper @ $16.99.

-Garry

Does anybody have a Keygos M 12 for sale or trade ?