Klarus Mi1c Aluminum, Ti and Copper, request for pwm/flicker test photo

I would like to see an extreme closeup of the moon and low of an aluminum Mi1C, to see it they cause photo interference the way this Constant Current/Flicker oLight S Mini does:

iPhone 8 photos:

trivia
the new copper and Ti Mi1c use tempered AR coated flat glass lenses w reflector, and therefore have a very hotspot beam, not full flood like the Aluminum version that has a fisheye glass lens and no reflector…

Camera registered very slight fluctuation for moon at 1/1250s. You can consider no visible PWM for mi1C alu with naked eyes.

thanks
Im also still interested in seeing a photo

sounds similar to the olight

my aluminum Mi1C has no pwm in video or photos with all levels

thanks, have you also tried an extreme closeup with a phone?

Nothing to show on my phone. Maybe i will borrow my sis ip8 later.

iphone 8 iOS 11.1.2 extreme closeup (in both photo and video) of the light and extreme closeup of the beam on a white wall has no pwm. Fully charged battery

LoL!

thanks, can you post a photo with your phone against the bezel on moonlight

this is what the S Mini does on moonlight, iPhone 8 touching the bezel of the light

can you also post a photo where you fill the screen, like this

we both have the same camera and IOS, so Im especially interested in your results

btw, do you also have an S Mini, and can you duplicate my results with that model

2x cam view. Lousy IOS AF.

Videocap unedited.

LOL!
thanks… merry holydaze

I was disappointed to see that the new Ti and Cu Mi1c changed to a reflector beam with a bright hotspot and dim spill… the Aluminum Mi1c has such a unique mule beam, even wider than the S Mini.

I like the Klarus Mi1c as an option to carry a small floody beam for close range and indoor use. Also like that the Klarus uses a Nichia compatible LED size and optic, unlike the S Mini.

now Im curious if the lumen levels are actually the same on the Mi1c and the S Mini… Has anyone posted independent Lumen Levels Tests for the Klarus Mi1c?

some mfg specs that appear different, at times are the same… Example, Maratac AAA claims much different modes than the AAA Tool, but they are actually the same, on my light meter.

some beautiful photos of a modded Klarus Copper Mi1c:
more info here What did you mod today? - #4736 by djozz and here: Review : Klarus Mi1C Cu (Xp-l hi , 16340 w/ integrated usb charger) . A classy EDC ! - #9 by djozz