Klarus P2A $26.39 after coupon... And Jetbeam BA20 $25.69 after coupon

Don't want it. I need a bezel down clip the way I would carry it. I just mainly wanted it for two reasons anyways: to eat up all the Sam's Club AA batteries I have around in case of outages, and to replace the RC-N3 that always seems to be by my wife's chair.... She'd rather have it than my Eagletac or Zebralight AA lights hehe

Plus not to go off track here, but I already spent my gift card + dinopoints on a skyray stl-v2. From what I've seen it's close enough to the other big XML throwers to justify me spending $25 on it I just hope it throws well enough compared to my X9 to impress me

If forgot who asked for side-by-side pics of the BA20 and the P2A (sorry), but I finally got around to snap a few.

Hope this helps. :)

is this p*rn? :D

thanks for sharing!!

No problem. :)

Sorry I forgot who asked for them, but if you need any more pictures or different angles, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to try my best.

i already got off on the pix.

feeling relieved now GGG

tired. where's ma bed.. :tired:

haha

Could you take a pic at the base of the head on both where the positive terminal goes? You should be able to spin the heads off to take the picture.

I'm curious if it's the same as my P1C. My Klarus one looks so bland and generic vs the Jetbeam pics I've seen.

Thanks,

Jon

Thanks very much for the pics !

Do any of the parts lego ?

Sure. :) The BA20 is always on the right.

>
>
>

Anytime. That's a really good question. I'll try and get back to you in a bit. :)

Edit: Looks like the head and tailcap are interchangeable. Both screw all the way down and work fine. Since I'll probably end up selling the Jetbeam (not of fan of that clickie and I doubt it's going to grow on me), I didn't bother to take off the clip for fear that I might scratch the ano but the clips probably won't be legoable as the BA20's clip is slightly larger.

If you're selling the Jetbeam, please PM me what you need to get for it....I missed the deal.

Thanks very much !

The heads don't quite work, if I remember right the BA20 head on the P2A body will only come on in high, but maybe it was the other way round. One of them naturally screws down further anyway.

My P2A also had a slight donut hole, even with the OP reflector.

I just went back and checked and at least on my samples, that does not appear to be an issue. Both combinations (BA20 head on P2A body and P2A head on BA20 body) work as expected and come on in low and switch to high when you tighten the head down. I am using NiMHs and got both lights from DD not too long ago (a month back, maybe?).

Thanks for posting the pictures of the inside of the head. I have the P1C and was curious if it was the same. Here's a picture of the P1C (single CR123a) Klarus head:

Has ANYONE with early Jan orders received their P2A/P1A yet? (From DD)

Just wondering...

no, not yet.

but i will be the first to receive one.

guess why. ;)

hehe.

and if *kreisler* doesnt receive it, he will officially pronounce DD a sc*m site, promised!!

( fyi, my order got prioritized by summer. so. )

I ordered one P2A last Sunday. Still order approved

Thanks for the comments...these are my claimed shipping dates, and I have not yet received.

P2A - Jan 11

P1A - Jan 02

The anticipation is growing! Its like how gamblers feel when making a big bet...

I have my P1A at the P.O., but... dunno I will have enough time tomorrow to pick it up :( (P.O. closes @ 13:00)

your the first!!

So your are being paid for defending DD here .

Just kidding.