Klarus P2A @DinoDirect

would it be difficult to tell which one is brighter on the P2A-body? the P2A-head or the P1A-head? when it's pitch dark later today it shouldnt be too difficult to tell if you can notice any brightness difference in High-mode. Please help if you can, thanks so much! (btw, it is safe to operate the P1A with 2x AA, and with 1x 14500. you have my word.)

i am earning a giftcard now (resellerratingsDOTcom) so that i can afford the P2A. will order it with tracking number!! btw, the other night i browsed through bit.ly/greendino and was totally amazed how many Tank E09's, Klarus P2A's and UT61E's were sold in the recent past. Totally amazing. I also saw many other torches (Klarus MiX6, Ultrafire ..) .. it just means that flashlights constitute a considerable portion of DD's business volume and the fact that so many E09's and P2A's are being sold has to be solely attributed to BLF and Summer :) Without our enthusiasm for P2A and E09, DD wouldnt have sold as many copies, no doubt.

the power of the foras!!

Same driver, same emitter... I am pretty sure brightness will be the same without testing it.... especially since both heads were the same brightness on the P1A body.

Not true. Read this in Klarus P2A page:

(Coupon can not be combined with discounted products.)

If you add this to the cart then at the bottom of the page, just bellow Using a coupon code? you can read:

Coupon cannot be used since the discounted product price is extremely low! Yet can be used normally for other products.

You can still apply the discount coupon and it is reflected in the final price, but, Will DD honor the discount?

I guess with these restrictions DD is no attractive any more. Why waiting 15 days to process the order, 10 days to prepare the order, 10 days to ship the order if the price is higher than other sellers?

I just wanted to order Sunwayman R20A but the same restrictions applied. This is US$ 33.69 at IOS and US $ 36.xx at Manafont. IOS and MF have much much lower processing and shipping times.

@summer: Any comments on this restriction?

wait. i will have my 5$ giftcard soon, then i will place the order with 2.00$ insurance (Tracking number).

discount code is savingisbelieving true, i am seeing that too. now i am questioning as well if they honor all the discounts!

The postman just brought my Klarus P2A from DD a couple of minutes ago. Ordered Jan 26, Left Hongkong Feb 23.

Now I want my Sunwayman R20A but I need to be able to use a coupon.

Hi linterno,have a great day !Thanks for your great support ,I am summer from dinodirect,If you have anything I can do for you .please let me know .

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4056#node-4702

Our good coupon ,I will renew in this coupon share post ,and also you can PM here ,I will try my best to give you good coupon and discount .

Hi friend,thanks for your great support.

Our coupon have two kinds,one is voucher,

another one is discount cards,voucher (such as :

RU30SAVE5 over $ 30 save $5

Ru40save8 over 40$ save 8$

DDRU2012 over $ 50 save $10

SAVE20RU over $100 save $20

save40ru over 200$ save 40$)

can use all the products from our store :

http://www.dinodirect.com

and discount cards (such as:

SAVE18OFFRU over 80$ save 18$

20OFFRU 20%off for all over 100$)

cannot be used in discounted products.

So you can see that notes.

Hi friend,thanks for your great support ,if any thing I can do for you ,please let me know .

Is it true ?

Hi John,nice day !

would you like send your order number to me ,I will help you check your order ?And also will give you a quick answer about your order .

have a good mood

Summer,

How do you convince us that DD has solved the problem of slow shipping or worse still no show after weeks of waiting? We don't want to hear lies after lies!

Summer, when do you think I should receive my orders? One was shipped to the UK 8 Feb, and one on the 22 Feb. Seems like a long time especially for the first one.

Thanks, Marc.

Hi,friend,please check your inbox.I have sent your order information,please have a look ,also you can pm me here .Cool

Hi friend ,thanks for your great support .If you have new product from our store before you order it ,you also can let me know ,I will help you confirm and make sure your order product have a smooth shipping time .I love BLF,so I like all the BLF members .Every member are all my friends.Smile

Marcl... I think you need to have a little more patience. ;)
I have 2 orders from January still not received yet... 1 from January 11th, and 1 from January 16th!!!

(and still one more order, from February 23rd)

I had a great fast shipping exerience last year.. received a light within a week after shipment!!!
But thats history!

I'm not bothered about the orders shipped on the 20 something of Feb, But I do think the 8 Feb order should be getting here by now. What do you do with regards paypal if your order does not arrive, surely you have gone over the 45 days? 11 Jan blimey.

Marc.

Yes that's fine I agree with you. So long they do. I am not worried about these orders, not for a long time yet. I have to say so far that, compared to DX, DD are amazing! Apart from the mess in January, They have shipped all my last 3 or 4 orders super quick! Same day mostly. Can't complain at that.

Marc.

I had 3 orders at the moment when my first one got over the 45 days.
I just wanted to give them a chance, and waited for my second order to reach 45days, and then would have taken action to contact PayPal, if my 1st still wouldnt have arrived.
But after another 2 weeks my first order arrived, so I gave them a 2nd and 3rd chance..

But now again waiting for 3 orders.. After my first order arrived I made another order... now again waiting for 3..
Oldest from January 16th or so.. not really happy about it taking so long, but I`ll contact DD in a few days to see what they are going to do about it.

ChibiM, you can find your shipped items in FB even if you didnt receive any pre-ship photo in the mail.

(FB = facebook , bit.ly/greendino )

how do you do that?

i mean, how do you search for the photo of your order?