Klarus P2A

i hope that i get my klarus before spring.

I like to play with my lights because it's winter, grey and cold outdoors. And dark. But when spring's there in ~1 month, birds aloud, i put all my flashlight stuff, Eneloops and multimeter in a footlocker, and will go outside, dancing in my garden.

and trying to approach select girls or ladies.

:love:

( :D haha )

Here is an usage for flashlights in that regard... go to your local club and pull that line: "Hey beauty, would you like to see my flashlight collection?" ... stamps are overrated BTW.

Ok They are shipping next week, he says.

As soon as it comes I'll post a review. Not that you need one, but what the heck!

Thanks all, Marc.

Ha ha ha. Well said mate! I did wish that too. I lost my faith. Spring is coming.

I live in the UK! It's dark all year round.

Marc.

haha. great line, thanks *ggg*

in the past people enjoyed collecting stamps. nowadays there are new, more modern things with practical value to collect which didnt exist at that time:

power LED flashlights or eneloopies

Even if it was 10 bucks it would be hard for me to put up with that kind of frustration from DD. You guys are very patient.

You are right. But the problem for us in the UK is the same light is £35, which would not interest me. But at £17 delivered, I just have to wait.

Marc.

The reason you get so many replies so fast is because you are on BLF. On another site, they many times don't reply to mere mortals.

Yeah think you're right! Eh hold Up! I think it's your fault I ordered the Klarus. I'm sure it was a review of yours that I read.

Marc.

Chidwack's input is valuable also because he owns/knows so many high quality torches (Shiningbeam, Olight, Jetbeam, iTP, Quark, Zebralight, Xeno, Fenix). Comparative reviews of similar torches are the best. Chidwack has provided some thoughtful contributions in this regard.

Thanks man. :cry:

No no. At that place, they answer very well if you have a few Fenix lights, some Zebras, 47s, at least one SureFire, some other premium brands like Nitecore, Jetbeam, Olight, use Maglite's and give your good feelings about Maglite's, buy from their sponsors, praise their sponsors, use CPF codesinstead of BLF discounts :) etc

Thanks kreisler. Your checks in the mail.

Welcome :)

Thanks too!

BLF communiteeee!!! 8)

Chidwack it was you wasn't it, with the 2 Jetbeams and the Klarus? It was a good review.

Thanks, Marc.

It was me. Glad you liked it and it was some help for you.

Marc, what's the status of your original order, any news?

just asking.

Oh mate! i'm still have a hard time. I have kept a quiet about it because it was doing my head in, but here goes:

I finally got a response from summer, I had been told to cancel my Klarus order as they were never going to stock them again, so I canceled. They gave me a gift token and I asked if the BC40 was in stock, summer said they were coming in that week. So I ordered one that was 2 weeks ago. Now just today I have exchanged PM's with summer and she is going to send my the klarus at the price I paid and give me a discount on the BC40 so it too will be the same price I originally paid. But I will wait and see!

Marc.

It will if I get a torch!

crossing fingers dude..

haha