KLARUS RS30/ R30BA 2400lm dual head

• Utilizes 2 CREE XM-L2-U2 LEDs, Max lifespan 50000 hours

• Battery:

Use 2*18650 or 4*CR123A or Mixed using 1*18650+2* CR123A

While use 1*18650 or 2*CR123A, could illuminate only one side light

(Note: Only the 18650 battery with PCB protection can be used. Only 18650 battery with PCB protection can be recharged in the flashlight, the CR123A couldn’t be recharged in the flashlight.)

• Dimensions: 139mm(5.47")(Length) x 50mm(1.97")(Width)x27mm(1.06")(Height)

• 5 lighting modes and 2 flash modes

• Net Weigh: 251g (Without battery)

• Working Voltage:3-8.4V

• Reflector: Newly designed reflector that provides both focused and floodlight,offering perfect spot illumination

• Lens: Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass, scratch-resistant and wear-resistant

• Material:Aircraft grade aluminum, Military III hard anodic oxidation

• Body colour: Black

• Water proof: IPX-8 (Under water 2 metres)

Official page is up.

Sure is ugly :Sp

ew

I LIKE IT

Twice the Head? What’s not to Love

Not my kind of light :stuck_out_tongue:

More pics.

Not ugly, but knowing Klarus pricing, probably waaay overpriced ;)!

I don’t consider most of their products overpriced. They make quality stuff. You get what you pay for. If that type of light appeals to you, I doubt you will feel ripped off. I just don’t see how anyone could say Klarus is overpriced. It’s a good brand with competitive pricing. Surefire on the other hand…

50% smaller? lmao….Ahahahah.

It might be true if you compare to SWM D40C?

FL1A that I reviewed costs around 39$, AA light with poor UI and barely usable color modes.

Their angle flashlight costs 70$ at Gearbest, AR10 was its model name.

I call this overpriced.

Should be:
22.99$ for FL1A
34.99$ for AR10 MAX

I actually really like this form factor. Don’t have any lights that look like this. It looks to be very pocketable. Since it’s flat, you can put it in your front or back pocket without an awkward bulge or having it move around in your pockets.

Group buy?