Kronos Group Buy/SE Watch 2/19/17 - First Rendering!

why not both :laughing:

Thanks for the suggestions.

The styles are OK, however, the quality is way too cheap. I have a ‘Skmei’ watch which was more expensive than the one you posted, and I am not impressed. The bracelet was complete crap and impossible to size without destroying it. The rest of the watch was very cheap feeling and had a very low-end Chinese movement. I suspect the other is also in the same quality range.

Keep trying, though :slight_smile:

The Miller cheapo looked pretty good to me. Onward

Well lol I have two watches
1 bought in a set with my wife so we have the same style
That is a classic design with a blue color exactly matching the lapis lazuli of rings we have.
This one was very expensive four figures. (OK maybe $10000 seems like real expensive to some but I think it is :wink:

The other is a sub $10 skeleton watch bought at DX when they were only known as Deal extreme.
Gold plated insides and will not keep good time longer then 24 hours.
Still nowadays I take that one since it keeps up for the day I want it. And I cannot count the times (pun lol :wink: ) people have complimented me on it and wanted to have an extra look. It is so funny one sees the motions and it is just intriguing. Money spent does noy says all. The most fun I had with it was when going out with a real watch freak who had his collection insured. The looks on his face when people wanted to see mine and not his special limited Rolex hilarious, it happened every time we went out and have drinks no matter what impressive thing he slapped on that time. Yeah one of the best spent $10 ever for me :smiley:
I bought him one and he admitted wearing it most, especially for board meetings LOL!

So I was expecting a wrist flashlight that also tells time …

Important updates below. Please read the info before voting in the poll!

Info posted here: KRONOS Forum Special Edition Watch

Poll here: KRONOS Forum SE Watch: POLL REACTIVATED!

Cheers,
Team KRONOS

Yes, second option please.

Now that I’ve had it for a few months I can report that I love it! I’ve worn it daily and through my remodeling of the new house. It still looks like it did the day I received it - perfect (aside from paint droplets that scrape off easily). Extremely accurate and the trits are fantastic. I hate lumi markers as they don’t stay lit for long and the trits Are plenty bright and always readable. They even cast a bit of light in pitch black. The steel bracelet is the most comfortable bracelet of any watch I own (lots of them) it’s even more comfy than any leather or nylon bands I have and it never catches hairs, either. I love the butterfly clasp far more than the traditional style most have. I can’t recommend this watch enough, guys!

Looks like a great watch but for the Chinese brand and at $85… looks pricey….What thread did you read about it? I’m interested in it. Thanks for the mini review :slight_smile:

omfg chk this one from watchforums…

What thread did I read about it?

Interested

it got seiko 5 series looks
but the price is reaching $300

Interested

Going to have to look at that. The the layout of the white face reminds me of the (wonderful) Seiko Railroad watch I wear. It cost more than $85 :slight_smile:

Please add me to the interest list.

Nice watch! I checked them out and think I prefer the blue trits/silver/black face. Also like the smaller case it has. I have a Ti Fossil with a CF face that’s also ~40 mm and like how it fits my smaller wrists. 44 is too big for mine.

Interest list updated in OP. Now above 70 :+1:

Number 52 name is spelled wrong. I’m really liking where this is going! Hopefully we can get lots of tritium :heart_eyes:

Interested. Please add me to the list.

Thanks,
Mike