L50 (YINDING) found out to be 6000K 95CRI

I’m happy it’s worked out for you, but I ordered exactly the same item and received low CRI LEDs. The only follow-up I did was a brief message confirming I would receive CRI 90 LEDs to have some small amount of evidence in case this happened. The seller now claims their entire stock of this LED is CRI 90 and that my spectrophotometer must be broken. The chat is going nowhere and they are becoming increasingly aggressive about it. It’s not a language barrier, they just refuse to acknowledge they shipped me the wrong product, and don’t seem to realize there is even a difference.

I think the reel is simply empty and there are no more left. We don’t know how many LEDs he had of these special high CRI version (maybe only 250 pcs, some reels are so small). Maybe he only got one reel as “remaining stock” from a special customer request / project and there were only 250 pieces available.

I am also sure that this seller is not aware what exact type he has on his reels, since it seems that he is only reseller of these LEDs.

Such a pity that this turned out this way… because these high CRI variants are superior in light quality and also luminance…