Lanyard Giveaway Part VII - ORION WINS !

If I win VII I’ll donate it to Suncoaster as I’ll win VIII. Thanks Mr Clipper.

I’m in!

count me in! thanks for all the work put in to these giveaways

Oh man count me in. That snake is cool.

I hate snakes! But that lanyard is 8)
Count me in!

Just today I tied my first knot
A mated snake, good it was not
It took me all day
Frustrating, I’ll say
Your rattler would remove this blot.

Makes me appreciate your work for sure, I spent a lot of frustrating time on my first tether, an all black mated snake knot for my S2200 that attaches to a basket weave loop just in front of the mode switch. This give it a carrying handle. The idea was for it to be a bracelet that would tether it and prevent me from dropping it, but my opening salvo was raw and the loop at the beginning of the mated snake won’t hold the attaching knot. So I created the basket weave as an alternative, never done this before today…was kind of neat! My imitation paracord was totally bogus though, had to order some real cord from GorillaParacord.

Thanks for doing this, really neat stuff you do!

Count me in!

Jack has already hooked Foy up so, I'll sit this one out . . . but not before putting in a plug for the clipper's tying skilz . . .

Jack wrapped my T60, more/better than I expected/imagined. He also included Mr. Rattler, in a fetching army green/khaki.

lotsoknotsinthesunshinestateFoy

It seems some of you have started rhyming

Please remember it's all about timing

So read through once or twice

To be sure it sounds nice

And your poetry skill should start climbing

I'm in, thank you.

ORION WINS !

Sir , if you will kindly PM me your address .

Thanks for playing , everyone .

Thanks for the opportunity!

congrats orion, and thanks for the generosity jack… these got to be fairly time consuming

Appreciate it, Jack! PM sent with mailing address pls. This is certainly a custom item that I haven’t seen offered in any place.

Congrats Orion !
Thanks Jack, I hope there’ll be another !

Nice win, enjoy!

Congratulations Orion!

Thanx jack!

Congrats, Orion!

Thanks for the giveaway, jacktheclipper!

Congrats, Orion!

Thanks for the giveaway, jacktheclipper!