Led light bar upgrade

Hey guys I was wondering if I upgrade my leds in my cheaper 22” led light bar with Nichia is there’s driver out there to run them ? Or even if I have to use to drivers TIA

Get these LH351Ds instead:

They are very cheap, are 90+CRI, and are more efficient than the 219Cs.

Hit up Richard at Mountain Electronics. Since he has gotten into the light bar business himself, he should be able to supply an appropriate driver. AFAIK, he doesn’t have any specifically listed on his site for light bars, but he’s usually a very helpful guy if you ask him for something. :wink:

Thank u, I didn’t think there is a driver out to supply so many leds but I’ll ask Richard and see what he says

Well, he does have some buck drivers on his site, but like I said before, he’s actually making and selling light bars now himself, so he may have a specific driver for you.

In most cases (though zero experience with Richard’s) you supply the light bar with a12v DC unregulated supply and the LED’s are driven by circuitry built into the bar that arnt intended to be user serviceable. It’s unlikely (m)any light bar manufacturers would be willing to sell internal components like that individually but with Richard a light bar mfg and a hobby supplier to us flashaholic I’d say he’s your best bet.

Thanks CK I hope Richard replies I’d like to have a nice project to do :slight_smile: