LED replacement on a TK75...how hard is it?

Hi, just got a TK75 and don’t care for the cool white. I’m still a relative noob at mods but might have a go at it if it’s not too tough.

How hard is it to get into the head of one of these? Would 3 - 16mm Noctigons fit? What other issues are involved in this swap? I don’t care about trying to make it brighter, it’s just the tint that is the motivator. Would probably use XML2 T6 4C emitters.

Thanks in advance…BLF is such a great community, I’m very grateful to be a part of it!! :party:

So I guess no one owns a TK75 here?

I haven’t looked into it much, most of what I’ve read about them was found while looking at BTU Shockers.

Iirc the head is glued on TK-75’s, making it very difficult to mod.

Haven't had a chance to crack one, but they are "crackable". Probably with 2 strap wrench's, maybe some heat to help. I've opened a few TN31's, some others, same way. Usually a work out.

Thanks. Sounds pretty difficult. I think Vinh will do it…I just want XML2 T6 4C emitters. Can’t afford the $95 for the whole shootin’ match and can’t afford to break this thing either!

Just got a few T6 4C's today from IOS - hopefully will see how they look soon.

It’s a good tint…I believe it’s the warmest that retains the T6 rating…is that true?