led4power no longer shipping to usa

I placed two orders several days ago (11 and 12 may). Today I received the following with a refund notification:

“Note from RA ELEKTRONIKA: Dear buyer, due to pandemic it’s not possible to ship to US anymore. Regards, Neven” :cry:

Everyone else [In China] seems to. Maybe another reason.

Australia is on the list, just have to wait.

led4power “warning” about this situation:

And then:

I had some trouble receiving an order from led4power, as it couldn’t be shipped through air mail, despite I am on EU/Europe.
The order was later sent by “normal” mail and it arrived well!

That’s unfortunate.

The major change from 05/05/2020 and 05/14/2020 was removal of United States and addition of Russia. :question:

:cry: i was really looking forward to comparing luminus sst-40 and luxeon mz to the original gb Q8 and the current sofirn version. i have the gb version and a sofirn Q8 and host and three anduril drivers enroute. I have sst-40 enroute from intl-outdoor and can obtain a mcpcb elsewhere but the luxeon mz on the mcpcb… that’ll be a bit of extra effort. anyone know of another source for mz emitters?

edit: with the driver and triple emitter mcpcb also cancelled there’s another project at a standstill.

Significantly reduced number of flights is the most probable reason, not covid virus itself.

Mouser : Luxeon MZ LMZ9-QW57