LEDDNA - coupon(expired) and XML U2 1C $6.50

Yes, it was at LCK-LED

Well, I got my order but sad to inform I am very disappointed on what they sent me, the 3 XM-L stars came in 14 mm as ordered but the tint is no way in hell 1C or 1A, they are very warm in color more like a 4S, 4T or 5S, out maybe they sent the 7B warm white they stock, I am very picky on my tints and prefer the cool tints over the warm ones, and I got 2 XM-L that won’t be used.

If anyone wants to trade me for 1 XP-G in cool white tint like 1C, 1D, 1A, 2B, 2A let me know what tint you got

Well, I got my order from LCK-LED but sad to inform I am very disappointed on what they sent me, the 3 XM-L stars came in 14 mm as ordered but the tint is no way in hell 1C or 1A, they are very warm in color more like a 4S, 4T or 5S, out maybe they sent the 7B warm white they stock, I am very picky on my tints and prefer the cool tints over the warm ones, and I got 2 XM-L that won’t be used.

If anyone wants to trade me for 1 XP-G in cool white tint like 1C, 1D, 1A, 2B, 2A let me know what tint you got

I like the warmer tints. I just dont have much to trade you. Wish I had something to trade you for them!

Just send me your address and I’ll send you one. :slight_smile:

I wish I had such “bad luck” in the past. All the better color temperatures/higher CRI emitters cost like twice that of cool/blue white tints. I have like 10 XM-Ls on stars which look terrible compared to my 4000 and 5000K lights or bare emitters. I have no neutral or warm single XM-L emitters on stars, and wish I did. Everything I have is 17mm through…

Thanks AlexGT very kind gesture.

PM sent your way.

Thanks

I just ordered from LED-DNA (Should have ordered there in the first place :~ ) the coupon in the first post expired on august 1 so it cannot be used, will report on what tint I get.

Hope it works out good for you! They definately have shipped fast in the past.

They updated my order to shipped within 3 hours of placing the order, hope the mail is as fast, your led should arrive in a couple of days, hope you like the tint.

Sweet

Thanks again, I like the few warm tint xre’s I have and definately like to explore different leds and tints.

Would like to get some neutral ones dont really know what they would look like though

Got my XM-L’s from LEDDNA and they are indeed a nice 1C tint and very bright, I’m happy now! 8) Will probably buy from them again.

I only wish other XM-L tints were available like 2B, 2C, 2A or 2D, guess I have to wait.

beam comparisons,

XM-L 1A tint

Now the XM-L 1C tint, a bit warmer, colors seem to be less washed out.

sweet, nice and bright glad it worked out for you!

what did you put it in?

AlexGT, can you make non glossy white wall comparation of 1A and 1C side by side (ie. on the same picture)? Your garage doors might be to glossy/reflective. On the same picture we might see differencies in the tint. I’m, very interested to know if 1C isn’t to greenish or yellowish.

AlexGT, do you perhaps have a 3C/3D you could take the same beamshot with so we can compare? Have you found a source selling 2B, 2C, 2A or 2D?

Thnx