LGABC11865's Out of Laptop @ 4.27v?

I recently acquired a used Dell laptop pack which yielded olive colored LGABC11865's. I checked the voltage of each and they are all 4.26v to 4.27v. I can't find much info online about them but I'm not seeing anything saying they are 4.30v cells. Are they? Could the laptop have been overcharging them? What gives?

-Garry

What did the pack label say? Voltage, mAh. Was it a genuine dell pack?

Only found this reference of them being 4.30 I ~think~ I have enough laptop batteries for the "severe weather" coming my way

Interesting, a quick google search on ABC11865 lead me to sites on Aliexpress saying the cells are rated for 4.20V charge. However, it’s possible that they are wrong, as I’m sure a company like Dell would not overcharge its cells.

Was it Dell that had battery packs catching fire?

Hmm . . . I'm thinking they must be 4.30v cells. Found for sale here, but doesn't state max charge. Yes it was a genuine dell original stock pack. I threw away the casing, but I remember seeing 5.2Ah or something like that so I was expecting 2,600mAh cells. This is the current model replacement battery, but I swear my pack was labeled 5.2Ah.

Yes, Dell had the packs that caused fires, but that was years ago (+/- 2006 ?).

-Garry