Lii500 or Opus 3100 v2.2

But if you look at the cutout the letters below are in a different position than mine.

These are things that can be found out if I receive a Clone and not the original.

The other is by opening the charger but mine has a Chinese seal of those round ones, not a brand seal.

There are two things either it is defective or they sent me a very bad copy.

I don’t know what the original box looks like nor the original PCB vs Fake.

The issue is that I can’t charge any battery.

I am using my charger to charge them even though the next charge will be in the summer. :man_facepalming:

Then yours may be counterfeit as I mentioned earlier.

Here is my entire box. I still fail to see the difference between the two.

I noticed difference now. The writing in the bottom right corner is different. Yours it starts more towards the middle of the charger below display and mine starts on the far left on the other side of mode.

The font is slightly different.

But who knows who made either of those. Packaging is gonna change after 6 years even if it was still the same company making them, and I’m pretty sure there’s a dozen places that have made an opus branded charger over the years. Even if there wasn’t, no way they’re still using all the same components from the same supplier they were 6 years ago anyways.

Btw, if you’re using the charger 4 times a year OP, this is really silly.

1 Thank

I have 5 Opus chargers — The first 2 had boxes like Cochise ( older ) the last 3 (3 yrs old) I purchased from 18650 Battery Store came in that narrow box – all the same charger with that crappy power supply I replaced — I had to do multiple test to calibrate all 5 within each other ( I test cells in bulk)

All in All — I only use Opus to test capacity – I use a MiBoxer to charge ( even when I test capacity-- more accurate results when using multiple chargers)

Litris – Have you tried to do a complete test with the Opus

No, I have packed it up already awaiting resolution I can’t charge any batteries only the ones I have in storage mode and haven’t wanted to charge any for fear of something happening maybe I’ll unpack it and try it out.

But already with the measurement and bad charging this one I don’t want it.

I know, but I did it for the convenience of arriving and loading.

The RC system is a lot of work charger cables adapters battery holder temperature sensor etc. a lot of cables one time an error burned the Mosfet came out a call up to 1m!

But I changed it for one of more A was a 6S battery was calibrating and a wire came loose.

That’s the reason but I’m days I use a flashlight with charging port leaves it at 4.19 real but I do not know when it will end only one led turns green.

I repeat it is for convenience and one of those of a bay were very cheap I did not trust.

You have to be very careful with batteries, in my RC time I saw helicopters burn completely.

I keep the batteries in protective bags.

But you’re right it was silly!

Maybe yours is from years ago, I have seen in the comments and the box is the same one I got in almost all AliExpress stores.

Let’s see how this turns out!

Thanks to all for the information and recommendations.

Well I just put it to test and they are not the options in the manual.

They are called differently, in the charger I guess the “Charger test” mode is the correct option isn’t it?

There is no “Test Mode” the closest thing is “Charger test”.

The truth is that I do not feel calm because the voltage is not correct and the intensity does not get to measure it only the peaks of 2A in loads below 2A by PWM.

Now I do not know if it is discharging the battery correctly because it will not be the true value.

I hear the fan just turned on.

I have it close and isolated I will see what happens.

The truth is that my RC charger gives me more peace of mind because it calibrates the voltage to 3 digits, the charge current to 3 digits and the discharge current to 1,000A etc. The third digit was almost impossible but the two were fixed.

If I put 1A it was 1A and the voltage if I configured 4.20 ended in 4.20 measured with the Fluke and so on.

And charge up to 6A.

I assure you that as a technician it is a joy to be able to control the values.

If it is discharged it takes more than an hour and a half and the battery is still high at more than 3.70v it seems that this LG test battery holds the type.

But the bad thing is that if it measures well below what you have told me is better for the battery that ends at a real 4.17v, it is that when discharged it will go down well below what is advisable.

In other words, those who like to leave them with less charge will achieve it but have not thought about downloading or storage since they will leave them well below what is recommended, which is worse than charging at 4.19v.

In short this charger mine is wrong.

It is better that the values are correct, otherwise what you gain in loading you lose in downloads.

If they are correct, it will charge the battery to its value and discharge it to its correct value, so it will be a lottery.

The LG on its tab puts cut at 3.0v because this charger when it dials 3.0v will be at 2.80v or 2.78v well below.

And that is worse than leaving them at 4.19v because this LG battery on its card puts a maximum of 4.35v, a minimum of 3.0v

How the Box looks really makes no difference, The only thing that really matters if it works and functions properly.

This doesn’t seem like it’s working properly.

95% of my flashlight, batteries and chargers I have gotten within the United states. If there has been an issue with them I had no issue at all getting a refund or another one.

Those Chinese companies they’re not the same. I had one light that was worth $120 and they wanted me to pay for shipping to return it. That would have been $70. I took the loss.

Hopefully you get a full refund if that’s the course that you are taken. But that doesn’t seem apparent. I think you mentioned that they said they wanted to give you only two cents! :astonished:What a slap in the face.:rage:

Yes, the box doesn’t matter, it only matters that it works and this one doesn’t work, I haven’t been able to charge any batteries.

It’s incredible, I forgot to take a screenshot, and when I rejected it, it no longer appears.

It’s a laugh and angry at the same time 0.02 € :flushed:

Where do you buy them?

Since the NKON scam I did not dare to buy from them, but in Europe is my only option or local vape stores there are several 8km from home.

I live in USA… I buy from Liionwholesale. They do not ship overseas. There are other dealers in the United States that might but it would cost way too much money to send to Spain.

Liion is out of stock now…they sold quickly.

Thank you!

I found them at NKON, I’ll have to trust them.

In 18650 I see well the same brand Molicel INR18650-P28A 2800mAh - 35A

And cheaper the 21700 Molicel INR21700-P42A 4000mAh - 45A seems to be good too.

But the curve of the Molicel INR21700-P45B 4500mAh - 45A is the best I’ve seen maybe I order the M21B without the Lii50 battery to put the P45B maybe if I ask Simon he sends it with this one, but the Lii50 is not so good.

I do not know the consumption of the XHP70.3Hi maybe the one included is enough but the price with Lii50 battery is the same if I buy it without battery and I then put the P45B

I know they are small variations but at the same price it is better to use a better one.

Thanks.
Pd: still waiting for AliExpress resolution ends tomorrow.

Hi, the resolution has arrived and I don’t know what to do.

There are two options I get back 9.38€ and I do not return the charger I paid 37.51€.

Or I return the charger and I get a full refund, but with a condition I have to inform the seller of the price of shipping, send this with tracking to not lose it comes out more than 40€ puts that pays it in seller but I have to warn him and solve it with him if he does not pay me then contact AliExpress.

But this seller never responds to messages from anyone if I choose this option I will have stopped if 80 € without receiving anything and then I can recover.

I do not know whether to risk returning it and wait for him to pay me the shipping costs or accept the 9,38€ but this charged is wrong!

Thank you.

The price of the shipping price 95,63€!!!

I dare not pay that and lose it.

I can only choose to send by Correos I leave screenshot

There is the economic option from 32 euros but when you enter the measurements it goes up to 95 euros.

Edit: I have opened a chat and if the seller did not pay for it, they would give me a coupon!

From experience, the coupons are not valid for all items and they are not valid if they are on sale and I do not want to have €130 in coupons!

^^^^^

Tough situation. If the seller does not even respond to your messages it’s very unlikely he will refund you.

Hope you can work it out and get what you deserve which is a full refund.

Reminds me a little bit of this Haiklite that I got several years ago. The first time I used it one of the Five LED’s fried! PayPal sided with Bangood and said I had to pay for shipping and then Bangood would fix or replace the light. I didn’t want the piece of junk I just wanted a refund. Shipping was $70! I took the loss and deleted my PayPal account.

I recently opened up another one just so I could complete a transaction in order to sell a light. Here’s a photo of the fried led.

You lost a lot!

Paypal always responds to me well but tells me that I pay the shipping in the cases that I have had, in others the money simply arrives the same day.

Aliexpress is doing it wrong here, because I don’t dare to pay 95€ for a lake that is worth 37€ and never get a refund.

It’s been a month since AliExpress accepted a refund of 3.16€ that I never received but Paypal paid me.

That is why I believe that they will never give me such an amount of euros for something that is worth three times less, and I will lose all the money and the charger.

If there was an option of half 15€ I would have accepted it.

I have two days to choose, in the chat they say that they will consult it and they will answer me shortly.

If I don’t receive the mail on time, I’ll have to accept the 9€ rather than lose 135€!

I don’t think I buy valuable things on aliexpress, I haven’t bought the flashlights at Simon yet for this reason and the previous case makes me afraid of spending money on aliexpress.

That’s why I asked @Simon_Mao if he sold anywhere else.

Thank you

Another problem is that aliexpress now uses a company to ship to Spain.

Included in a blacklist due to multiple complaints, the packages do not arrive or they remain. It is called ecoscooting, that is why I have been buying from banggood for a few months, they send it in 9 days through Correos Express.

An excellent service!

Aliexpress was wrong in this, it should continue with the shipments by post as before, not by the aliexpress system.

At least in Spain, perhaps in other countries they use a better quality company.

This is the company, I leave a screenshot and a link to opinions, there are many sites, I have never seen any positive message.

https://es.trustpilot.com/review/www.ecoscooting.com

I buy a lot and this started to be used last year I think.

There is a trick to buy one thing and wait for the shipment and buy another like that with an order, but if you don’t wait to receive it, when they arrive in Spain the company waits for your individual orders and puts them in a bag of a single joint order and the problem begins delays etc impossible to contact them.

Well, this has nothing to do with the thread, it’s OFFTOPIC, sorry, it helps me to vent.

That’s terrible. I’ve never seen 88% one-star reviews! I never even seen 50% one star reviews.

We have it made here in the United States as far as having lots of reliable and credible dealers to choose from.

I limit my purchases from china.

I will say this, this was one good experience. Not sure who it was, might have been banggood. I bought 4 X VTC 6 batteries on sale for $20. Manufacturer date was like 14 months old and I complained. First they wanted to only give me $5 back . I said that’s not acceptable and then They gave me half my money back($10)! So I ended up getting the batteries for $2.50 each. Instead of $5 each :ok_hand:

It went well!

Yes, they are very bad, I think they only do AliExpress deliveries by AliExpress shipping service.

When I see the tracking number with the initials CNES I tremble, either it doesn’t arrive or I have to fight to get it delivered it’s horrible.

I do not know the shipping service that uses Simon, I do not know if he chooses it or is AliExpress who intervenes, for now I have the basket saved is a lot of money, I will wait to see what happens.

The SC18 comes by that service I do not know what will happen are only 13 €.

The S2+ and S21A of Banggood I arrived by Correos Express in 9 days even call you to confirm that come home, it is as before AliExpress did.