Liitokala Lii - 500?

Fine, it’s a good result :smiley: .

What does mean NOR please?

Normal test versus quick test

What atbglenn said.
It is one of the three choices on the Lii-500. It measures “discharge capacity”.

The other choices are “Quick” …. and “Charge” … best I recall.

Ok, thank you. Then I think I’m going to order it. It seems to be the most interesting for NimH and Li-ion batteries if I except the “big” SkyRC MC 3000 :wink: .

Ok but as the previous response was several months ago and mine only minutes previously, I have a doubt :wink: .

I am very happy with my Lii-500. :+1:

I have a SkyRC MC 3000… but to be honest I am about to “dumb” to use it effectively. It is a great machine from what I read, but it has way to many “bells & whistles” for me… and I have not figured most of them out as of yet. :person_facepalming:

Yes, it’s very good and interesting but I prefer to have a simpler charger. It’s a long time I wanted to buy the Lii - 500 but I was afraid by HKJ conclusion : ” but stops a bit early on NiMH”.

If it’s so little, it’s good for me.

Thank you very much :slight_smile: .

hmm, there’s also a 200, 300, and 400 model charger:

Your welcome, my pleasure. :+1: I think you will be very happy with it. :slight_smile:

Hank, the other LiitoKala chargers have less functionalities :wink: .

I’ve seen a promotion at Gearbest : 20 $.

If you already have a suitable power supply you can get a Lii-500 as cheaply as $12 delivered at the moment.
I picked one up about 6 weeks ago for $14 delivered.

I have the Lii-500 and love it. My only issue and it is not really a problem with the charger. It is the direction you place the cells in the charger, once I got use to it no more issue. It is my go to charger.... I have 8 chargers now I think.

As I don’t make a collection of chargers :smiling_imp: , I haven’t enough powerful power supply.

That charger will get it done for you... It will be money well spent. And that is a good price.

It’s a very good price, it’s even very cheap :smiley: .

from? ….

I’m wondering if there are fakes at that price?

I’ve asked it Gearbest :

Your original question is “Hi, Is it an original Liitokala Lii - 500 product and not a copy please? Thank you. Jean-Louis”

Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team:

Hello Jean-Louis,
It is original Liitokala Lii - 500 product.
————————————————————————————————————-

I hope they don’t lie.

Its probably legit he’s talking about without a power cable. If they are bought for 14-15$ without a power cable shipped. Its probably a aliexpress discount or seller discount. My logic is, if they can be manufactured and sold at a probably 300-400% profit at $15 then $12 isn’t out of the ball park at slightly lower profit margin. If you have 1000 units and they arnt moving fast enough not making your investment and profit. Moving product makes money even at a lower price point. Like the s70s for $37 or whatever it was. Like 40 orders overnight and the price increased.

^

I'm not so sure clones would be a bad thing (not saying they are clones), as the both of the two units I received when they first came out were defective. Meeting the standard test for insanity, I did order 2 more during the recent AliExpress promotion for $10.99 each. They were sale priced at $12.49 and then there was and additional discount and a coupon to get me to $10.99. That sale is over now. Here is what I ordered. I'll try to remember to report back when I get them.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Liitokala-lii-500-LCD-3-7V-1-2V-AA-AAA-18650-26650-16340-14500-10440-18500/32795706260.html