List of all the O-L giveaways, The packages have shipped.

+1

I can’t say it any better than that. :beer:

+2!!

Thank you OL for the wonderful giveaways. You are a big part of what makes this forum so great. :wink:
Congrats to all the winners. :slight_smile:
I thought I would just post here instead of all the giveaway threads I entered. Thanks again OL.

Thank you again, much appreciated.

Just an FYI, all the packages have shipped now. I just finished with the international packages today.

The post office banned me for taking so many in at one time.Tongue Out

I want to sincerely thank the members of this forum that have donated lights, their time and money, to make this such a sucessful giveaway bonanza. (You know who you are). Without members like you, it would have never happened.

Thank you very much Justin! BLF is great because of wonderful members like you!

They could now legitimatly forward Santa Claus adressed mail to you.

Thanks YOU again OL ! :santa:

Defiant 3-up 4x AA/14500 conversion arrived today, very bright on Efest IMR, pretty decent on AA.

One thing though, After about 2-3 minutes the head starts warming up, and with the tailcap removed the negative post on the battery carrier and the negative spring inside the tailcap are very hot. I didn’t measure it, but it was hot enough I instinctively yanked my finger away after touching it.

Any ideas on what would cause this?

Got my tr-j12 today. Wow this thing is bright. This is my first multi emitter light. It’s the brightest light I own now. Thanks Justin and happy holidays.

With 14500 batteries it's pulling some serious amps. I cannot remember if I did the tail cap mod with the copper braid. If not, you should go ahead and do that, but the copper will get hot just because it conducts the heat so much better. I would not be surprised if a long run time on high made the battery carrier melt from the heat. It is always a concern with the inexpensive plastic carriers.

Or, since the 14500s are in parallel, try just using 2 or three. Less amperage, less heat.

Oh okay, I thought heat at the negative post was a short somewhere.

This thing is extremely bright! I did some testing and measured 7.2 amps on 4x Efest IMR at the tailcap something around 2300 lumens I believe (unfortunately no Eneloops to test, yet).

Thanks again! :bigsmile: