Litokala 26650 5000mAh 50A deal in Ali.

Product Product Action Order Status Order Action
Order ID: 93524627510421 View Detail

Order time & date: 17:03 Aug. 01 2018

Store name: liitokala Direct Store

View Store | Contact Seller (0 unread)

Order amount:

$ 28.06

4PCS HK LiitoKala Lii-50A 3.7V 26650 5000mah High Capacity 26650-50A Li-ion Rechargeable Battery for led Flashlight

[Transaction Screenshot]

$ 14.03 X2

This is the best I can do.

Thanks for that info.

Here's the link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4PCS-HK-LiitoKala-Lii-50A-3-7V-26650-5000mah-High-Capacity-26650-50A-Li-ion-Rechargeable/32856135898.html

You can get it for $13.84 if you want to use app

Thank you for posting the link. I’m computer illiterate.

Grabbed set of 4. Hopefully legitimate real release. Price point is very good.

How does this compare with the Shockli?

I would say parallel or very close to each other. The concern if these will fit inside 26650 lights. The Shockli are shorter and narrower. Size might be problem for Liiokita, Orbtronic plus a few others.

On related similar note, if these Liiokita do not fit, I wil use them to power 6 D cell flashlight.

In that case, the Shockli sounds better, shorter, narrower, and higher capacity.

Shockli rewraps cells from various OEMs. If you are referring to the highest capacity Shockli IMR26650 5500mAh (black) 2017, its under the wrap cell is the PLB 5500mAh NiCoMn(NCM), from the same OEM as the LiitoKala Lii-50A, which uses a PLB 5000mAh NiCoMn(NCM). Both cells use the same steel can and are equally sized (∅26.7mm). And needless to say, the Shockli is not “IMR”.

Cheers :-)

The Shockli 5500 and the Orbtronic 5750 Fit in my Catvn V6 and U21vn w. no problem. They[Orb./Shockli] are most likely the same cell.

Check out HKJ’s comparator and you will see a much better[less sag] voltage curve for the Shockli 5500 vs. the Liitokala 5000 [cyan].

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common26650comparator.php

Hi barkuti, which 26650 is better ? Liitokala lii-50a 5000 mah or shockli 5500 mah ??

HKJ tested the 2017 version of the 5500mAh black Shockli (red/silver lettering running horizontal across the cylinder). Has anyone confirmed the newer version (white lettering running vertical around the cylinder) is the same cell or at least performs similarly?

Hmmm… the Shockli’s look good on HKJ’s comparator. According to RMM’s Site they are rewrapped WindyFires.

But for the price difference & the fact that I have 18 of them already :person_facepalming: … I’ll have to stick with the Liitokala’s.

For now anyway. :wink:

Hey guys, do any have the latest version of this light and o these batteries fit? I bought them for this light.

Here’s light : ENEDED

Please advise. Thanks.

I have to thank you all, specially to barkuti and teacher for the schooling.

I wish my good friend HKJ will pop here at any minute. He has taught me a whole lot too.
We haven’t chat in years. I was too busy selling. He is too busy testing and teaching.

I’ve been in the biz for many years.
I’m one of the original promoters of the Golston 7w. The father of this revolution.
However, I want this battery for vaping.
I need the 50A for my hy-drain mods. Let’s see how they do under power for the price.
Thank again to each and all. Dam be the day I don’t learn something new.
Cheers! Carlos.

That is like asking “which is better, the PLB INR26650-50A or the PLB INR26650-55A?”. Since their discharge C-rating is about the same, the latter is slightly more energy dense and “better”.

Yes, I bought a bunch of the new style for an ebike pack from shockli. I tested them and they look like the same PLB 55A cell.

Hi Barkuti,

I’m curious about what 26650 is under the Rofis jacket. Is it a true IMR?. It’s so short compared to the Imalent.

Thanking you in advance for your reply.

Don't have that cell at hand, can't answer that. If you have it, first make sure its top is the same found in PLB cells, as likely it is they're manufacturing the only true 1C 5500+mAh 26650 cell in the market.

No, pretty sure it's not IMR. IMR stands for lithium manganese, a pretty old low capacity high drain chemistry. If IMR, they would have a hard time going above 3000mAh maximum capacity in a 26650. Check this Battery-bro article.

IMR was my mistake. I’m living in the dark ages still.
I found the cell. It was in a Utorch light, of all places.

The jacket is orange-yellow and only says for high drain devices. Not IMR.
5500mAh 3.6v. 19.8 wh. And looks pretty much like a PLB.
Caliper says 26.7mm but it could be wrong. Cheap solar crap.

Thank you for your help. I think we (or you) have identified the cell.

I will read the article tonight. Thanks again. Carlos.