LIVE ! Groupbuy: 26350 cells

Received my two pair today. One pair on the lii-500 for testing and one pair in my spring bypassed Convoy L5. The Liitokala 26650s work fine but a pair of 26350s were too tight in a single tube. I remedied that by cutting a piece of the ground from some 12/3 electrical wire and bending a circle then inserting it in the head behind the pill. The tube screws in enough for good contact with the o-ring and reduced pressure on the cells to an acceptable level. Working fine in 2s. These cells create some nice options for 26650 powered lights.

my second pair tested

2261 mAh
2254 mAh

-> very happy :)

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, well packaged and with a voltage of between 3.86V and 3.89V over eight cells is not bad!

Yet to charge them and put them to use.

Thank you M4D M4X!!

From the L6 ‘big’ thread:

are there lights out there that use these 26350 cells? I mean besides the BTU PK26. Example?

This thread needs more input.

Why the driver side? Why not the tail cap side? Add a small button to the switch pcb?Do you think it could be possible to gain clearance by putting a smaller washer or shim on the switch and maybe cutting the boot nub down?

Results for my 2 pair:

Cell1 ir 39 capacity 2233 termination 4.22v
Cell2 ir 39 capacity 2248 termination 4.21v
Cell 3 ir 40 capacity 2127 termination 4.22v
Cell 4 ir 33 capacity 2249 termination 4.21v

Cell 3 is a bit lower but I had one of the lii 26650s give a lower reading on the first test and on the second it was very close to the others.

On the driver side the positive contact of battery protrudes a little. I can put a brass button there just high enough to the battery clear the components on drivers battery side. In the tailcap the spring can be compressed into the switch board retaining ring But I think It can be smaller spring on that side too.

Hi fellows!

A DERP! ago I stumbled upon this while browsing stuff at FastTech: INR 26350 3.7V 2000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (2-Pack)

Explains for itself, doesn't it?

Enjoy. :-)

Cheers ^:)

manufacturer model = my Link Code price
cells 26350 26350 $ 7.99

Yeah tease us more you devils :slight_smile: Ft offers me a single shipping option via emirates post that costs 92 $! ….Emirates posts…BG doenst ship to me at all…

Damn Liion regilations…

$92? You mean ninety-two dollars? Ouch! :FACEPALM:

At FastTech, I see $1.55 surplus via Sweden Post and $6.04 for Emirates Post.

BG's deal looks nicer to me, of course.

Any discharge curves available for these cells?

Emirates post shipping for me is little over 6usd, they must have done some mistake, it can’t be such a big difference, MK and BG are in same shipping region, weird stuff

i feel the regulations / restrictions are changing often and and the locals do not know how to act...

i got cells with stickers from dangerous to special equipment to passed (from customs)

Yeah Martin, me too

WHy dont they just declare them as kitchen goods like Gearbest does :slight_smile: Or lets say chargers…the best declaration i`ve seen for liions so far is : pet supplies, whatever that means

How about “sexual tools' supplies”?

OMG can you imagine the wifey`s look when she sees the package? SHe suspects me of having an “unauthorised women contacts”( her words) anyway:)

I like that “unauthorised women contacts”—-does that Translate to AFFAIR

The important thing here m8 is the “women” thing …its like i have several you know :person_facepalming: …but then again its the wifey, after all that years i got used ot it, sometimes its nearly unbareable though…then i usualy go hunting …when i came home things are usualy calmed down

Casual things of the married man`s life