LIVE [groupbuy] nitecore Concept 1 - XHP35 HD E2 1800LM 18650

Are you using app or website? I had a code once that would not work in app but did on the website through browser.

I cleared the cookies and the order was placed sucessfully!

great!

It just says they will notify me when they get it. I might have been too late for this batch.:’(

Never mind, I checked this morning and it was showing available. Order placed!!

Can you please PM price. Thanks

pm price please

Thanks for bringing this to us M4D M4X! :+1:

I am very interested as well. When you get a chance, could you send me a PM as well please?

I don’t know how I missed this post earlier? I thought I had been paying pretty close attention to everything here :innocent:

I do see some video reviews now, showing up over on YouTube. German, English, etc. I have not had a chance yet though, to see any of them all of the way through. I will later tonight.

Here is one English review >

I did hear him mention that the light was 4.39” long (111.506mm) That is shorter than a VG-15S, but the VG-15S does have a tail switch.

The tail cap has a magnet in it, and the front and back are about 0.95” in diameter (24.13mm)

I’d be interested in knowing the price. Thanks!

Interested !
Please PM the price.

thanks

Pm me the price please!

Pm me price please.

sent all PMs

(i hope)

Interested

PM sent

Ordered. Thanks Martin

Aloha Martin,
Could I please get a PM?
Mahalo!

Got my Concept 1 today, not easy to get but here’s a quick read…

Mode 1 1.97 lumens
Mode 2 91.08 lumens
Mode 3 358.8 lumens
Mode 4 983.25 lumens
Mode 5 1693.95 lumens

This, on a very well rested Samsung 30Q button top that the Concept 1 reported at 4.1V.

Wish I could give you more but in day 13 after surgery and my wife’d probably thrash me if she knew I did this much.

Neat light, slightly odd UI… overall likeable but we’ll see

I ordered one already. Thank you for the code.

Do you think this light need to be modded??