long term newbie

Long time lurker aye and no contribution except to my rapidly emptying my wallet. This guy is the only reason I got into led lights. On the way home from a very long trip I dropped in to say gidday, (he lived at the time about 1200 miles away) he showed me a crappy little light about an inch in diameter that was powered by a strange looking battery. On shining this light at a tree about a hundred yards away it blew me away that so much light could come from something so small. Needless to say the money spent from that day on has been substantial. The bills in the mail buddy.

Welcome anyway and are we riding at xmas?

Greetings fellow newbie and sort of neighbour.

Greetings newbie and not so sort of neighbor. Glad you foisted Steve on us.

you had to spend some of your money to get the lumps out of your matress.dont you sleep better now !

Will be up for a ride if off work.do yo know which day?
Theres a ride at Elizabeth st on the 7th also if your doing nothing

You been here already for 3 years! Welcome oldie newbie to BLF :bigsmile:

Thanks for the welcomes

Three years and three posts. That must be some sort of record. To describe this bloke lostheplot as the smartest hillbilly I know would be an understatement. If anyone has a spare few hours drop around and I'll tell you stories that'll leave a smile on your face.

losthplot, you need to put your name down here for two sets of hosts. One for you and one for me.

, you need to put your name down here for two sets of hosts. One for you and one for me.

[/quote]

ok so you want alloy or ss,what are you going to put in them when they turn up :bigsmile:

what batteries do they take 18650

deals off if they are 26650

Three years and three posts?

I think it's giveaway time.... ;)

G'day, Lostheplot :)

We're glad that you joined, lostheplot!

7682 posts and 5 posts when I write this, you guys are sort of perfect match :smiley:

He never really did say much and when he did I wouldn't understand what he was talking about. About not saying much he's a bit quite on the 3 post giveaway mentioned by FmC.

Must have been all them years as a kid ,we were told little boys should be seen and not heard…
Dnf .See you got your ss lights on order ,might order some alloy ones .they shouldn’t rust
Not worried about giveaways .and shit this will be 6 posts

I love a good bit of lurking

Yes but you have 49 posts of lurking.

One every 3.46 weeks :nerd_face:

The Duck (Rufusbduck) has nearly forty five a week. I'm not sure what that says but what extremes.

He was the one that suggested fasttech to me a couple of years ago… Damn him

I am a long time lurker but just recently joined.

Regards.

Hi and welcome Shikar. Do you know lostheplot?