Look At What Manafont Sent Me

Guys, last January, I received my SMALL SUN ZY-T08 from manafont.com via fedex. As I open the package I immediately saw that the lens was broken in two. The bubble wrap used was so worn out and deflated and it looks like it was used already.

I already filed a complaint with Fedex and Manafont but it’s going no where. Can you guys offer suggestions on what I should do now? Is it considered a dead end for me?

Burton

Broken lens

Broken lens

Broken lens

How it was bubble wrapped

The box it came with

always pay with paypal if you have the option

file a claim before 45 days is up

edit: welcome to blf ledtheway!!!

Thank you jmpaul320. I forgot to introduce myself. I’m from Philippines and just started collecting flashlights as well. Too bad this happened, I guess lesson learned. As I read this thread, Manafont screwed a lot of people here already tsk tsk…

I stopped buying from Manafont some time ago. They gave me the run-a-round when an item arrived badly scratched :_( . And this is after I bought over 50 items from them ! You’d think they’d treat a returning customer better. Well… that’s it for me. I’m not going back, period.

Then you have to send pictures or a video, it’s a joke what you have to go through!!

I did all that… sent them very detailed pics etc. Anyway I voted with my feet. I’m not going back.

Did the same thing. Reason why I have all these pictures but to no avail. I hope others will learn from our mistakes so they can save their hard earned cash.