Look what I received today.... Thank you Gords1001!!!

But I think looking at the ‘hotspot’, This little light is competing with the TR-3T6 I have

Get the 3t6 fixed, stat! One u2 shouldn’t be trying to beat 3 x t6 emitters, that’s seriously puching above its weight. :davie:

Wow looks awesome!! What a hot spot!! :open_mouth:

I think you should send that 3t6 over the ocean for some love….

I am feeling a bit better about not having any multi emitter lights, yet…

Keep in mind I’m only running 2 18650’s in it. LOL thats awesome. Would’ve never believed that…

Your only running one 26650 in the m10, and which would you rather put in your back pocket? :bigsmile:

Multi emitter lights are great for flood. If you want a really bright one you have to go top end. Single emitter IMO will be brighter in similar set ups.

+1

I’m harboring a desire to build a 3up xp-g2 with optics, just have to find the right host, but narrow optics should make things interesting, plus I need to feed it at least 4.2a if I wire parallel.

It’s still in the planning stage at the moment, but I agree, budget multi emitter lights seem unwieldy looking at those photos.

You still get acceptable flood out of the m10 too, its no laser beam, that’s for sure. Wish I had a light meter, may have to get one.

@ 1 meter the Lux on the Keygos is 14,500. …

It looks awesome in those shots Dale, mines on my night stand from last night, it does all that in those beam shots, then can go down to fire fly low 8)

Huh, it looked brighter than that. And I’m surprised a 14.5k lux light is out-throwing a TF-3T6.

The Skyray King 3xXM-L T6 gets about 22500 cd @ 1m and is significantly smaller than the TF-3T6. Probably more like 24k lux with the black U2 version. I also hear the XinTD C8 gets about 20k to 25k lux in a single-XM-L 1x18650 light. (I’m thinking about getting one to sate my thin-beam thrower desires when I give my TK75 to someone who has more use for it… what can I do with 92k lux in a city? I mean, really?)

I’m interested in some of that light’s other features though… What Keygos model is it? I found info on the driver, I think, but what’s this “police strobe” about? (3 simultaneous frequencies, perhaps? That’d be nice…)

Police strobe - few seconds of insanely fast strobe then off, few seconds of insanely fast strobe then off. It’s quite disorienting.

I’m not worried about the lux numbers, its as much flood as it has throw. And I don’t see using lux numbers I see using lumens - all the light out the front. This has plenty.

I retested with a fresh battery it measured around 20,000 lux. Gords did a great job on this. Everyone who sees it wants it.