Looking At The TrustFire SST-50 LED

the old manaro,s are cool i think we stoped sending the new ones over the states but you guys call them gto,s or ponties some thing like that, we have some cool old ford fast backs simular to you guys the none mustang types.

@ Tas62

cool pic and speaking of spiders rearing up one of the best memories as a kid was of one of these a huntsman

my old man who is super freaked out about spiders tryed to squish one but it was to fast for him and reared up like the funnel web pic and started to chase him around, this lasted for a while till the huntsman ran up the wall and hid, then my old man unloaded a can of fly spray on it and then it was back on, the huntsman was trying to get my old man while he was trying to spray it wih poison, till he legged it into the bath room and the huntsman walked off out side towards the shed, i guess you had to be there but it was funny as hell.

the huntsman is a hunter it does not build a web, they super fast, they will get around 16 cm or around 7 inch in size for the greys and ive had pets in the orange type that get a bit bigger, they have massive fangs but are not classed as poisonous but will give a nasty painful bite, they are normaly dosile but will put up a fight and take of things biger then them like dogs ive seen and the mum,s gard there young.

once when i was about 20 i took a girl out to meet the grand parents at the farm and we had a few drinks and where going to burn off a heap of rubbish i picked up a old dead log and draged it over to the fire and 200 odd baby huntsmans about 1 to 1.5 inches in lenght started to run over my body i tore all my clothes off and has running around screaming hitting my self in the head trying to get them off while every one wet there pants laughing.

now lets not get started on 12 foot pluss snakes lols and yeah my thread off track a bit but hey ill be honest its a hell of alot more intresting now then it started out.

@ foy thanks to your pictures i had to buy a solaforce host Tongue out

Oh, sweet Jesus! That’s some funny shite, Benckie!!! LMAO!!!

My granddaughter would love it. Her and her mom like spiders. When her mom was young, I had to buy a tarantula at the pet store. She named it "Sturby" and we fed it grasshoppers and crickets. We had that spider for about six or seven years and my daughter would play with it once a month or so but otherwise, all it did was sit still in a little glass thing the guy at the store talked me into.

Not sure how I feel about a spider that chases me around the yard and "rears up." That's not an insect, that's a damn man eating predator that scares the "shite" right out of me. They don't talk about any of that in the Australian travel brochures. I thought it was just hot chicks, driving on the wrong side of the road and finding Nemo . . .

g'dayFoy

well i gues they call them hunts man spiders for a reason hey, but as an aussie they are nothing the worry about, now i let them stay in the house when they pop up every now and then, if they are around no other creapy crawely thing will be as the huntsmans will hunt, kill and eat them, to me they are a cool spider as they dont have web,s to catch food they hunt for it, i hate walking through spider webs.

so huntsmans are good to have around to keep the other creapy crawelies under control and the same as the daddy long legs they kill the red backs so we needed them around but we need more daddy long legs.

my daughter who only just turned 4 has a thing for spiders it freaks me out shes just amazed by them has a real thing for them im worried she will play with a red back (pictured above) or some thing no matter how many times we tell her to report all sightings to mum and dad and never play with them, but in the hot weather they are bloody every where, so you poison thats kills of fthe good ones.

my wife found this pic i dont think it was done by an aussie as thats not some thing we would say