Looking for 1 Mode AAA

jerm03, to the US it says:

I believe you won’t need to pay for it, unless you need/want it to arrive faster :wink:

BTW, tracking number will probably not be available !!

ThruNite T01 Neutral White

• 1-mode
  • XP-G2
  • 125 Lumen

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHPH7AM/ref=twister_B016VQ9IKO?\_encoding=UTF8&th=1

How about the Fenix E01

http://www.fenixlight.com/ProductMore.aspx?id=48&tid=11&cid=1

[quote=MascaratumB]

jerm03, to the US it says:

I believe you won’t need to pay for it, unless you need/want it to arrive faster :wink:

As good a deal as it looks Since I cannot read any of it I had better pass.

I have tried it. It has a nice stainless steel body, on the heavier side, as expected for SS.

Positive:

1. the head won’t come off, impossible to unscrew it totally, no fear of loosing it

Negative:

1. 25 lumens for 2 hours (while LUMINTOP Tool AAA can do 30 lumens for 3h30min)
  2. too throwy for my test. I prefer floody lights in AAA form factor, find them more practical

Cheers,
AA Cycler

I’m in the Olight i3E camp. It’s the best aaa EDC flashlight I’ve ever owned. I’ve got one of the rare silver 120 lumen versions.

just bought copper reylight AAA and olight i3eos copper…these better be awesome!

Discontinued, but the Odepro EA01 was a beautiful and classy little light. Discontinued, yeah, but if you get hold of Jenna from Odepro, maybe she can scare up one for you.

I ruined one with a friggin’ alkaleak which took a dump inside the light, tried cleaning it out but never got it working 100% (head works fine, but it’s the spring/switch in the tail that’s wonky), so asked her if there would be a replacement of any kind, and explained my sitch. She was nice enough to get one for me for 8-10bux or whatever it was, shipped right to my door.

1-mode twisty, sleek design, looks like a slim stretched rook (chesspiece) with a nice gold trim-ring.

Whatever you do, do not use alkaleaks… get an eneloop or something.

Can you elaborate on why you want something different than or in addition to the Thorfire TK01?

Are you looking for a different emitter? More runtime? Smaller?

The Shoulide looks good, but when I put in quantity of 2 there is a statement that it cannot be delivered to the US. I can buy one black and one red without getting that notification.
I decided to order one of each, and see what happens. :question:
Jerry