Looking for a 14mm tailcap in *purple* for S2+

Hi BLF! :slight_smile:

I know Simon (and a lot of other places) sells 14mm silicone tailcaps suitable for the Convoy S2. I got the GITD Green one from Simon for my standard Convoy S2 and he sells some other colors too, but not in purple. Kaidomain has purple tailcaps, but not in 14mm. But nowhere have I seen one that is purple in 14mm. The reason I would like this is for my other Convoy S2+ with the UV emitter. I want to color code it by tailcap, and to me UV should be represented by purple.

Thanks everyone!!!

I’ve bought a bunch of rubber tailcaps, but I’ve never seen a purple one, pretty much only found the colors you can find on Kaidomain’s AliExpress shop

One possible alternative is to use a lighted switch with a transparent driver (blue led with red cap? red led with blue cap?). At least the single-mode driver that my UV S2+ came with is compatible

Maybe you can ask BanL from Kaidomain, either through PM or on the Kaidomain thread .
I also never saw purple tailcaps bigger that those they have on the website.

The AliExpress store has less options regarding tailcaps and even other products!!

Thanks for your suggestions. I have made a posting to BanL in the Kaidomain thread. Fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

If you can find the purple tailcap, maybe you can follow Persechini suggestion to use a lighted tailswitch!
led4power member has some fine lighted tailswitches you can look at: https://led4power.com/product/ilc-1-illuminated-tailcap-moduledrop/

:+1: