Looking for a 1x18650 flashlight

Got a coupon to use at Gearbest and I am looking for a 1x18650 flashlight from them.

Ideally, I would like a neutral emitter (Just ordered a convoy s2+)

So here is what I need:

- 1x18650

- Preference to neutral emitter

• Will consider Cool tints if no options available.
    What would you guys pick and why?
    Thanks

Nitefighter F30B - cheap, well built, NW
Discussion thread

http://www.crelant.com/led-flashlights/v-series/v6cs-flashlight-920-lumens-212.html this ain’t too bad. NW and capable to use up to 2 18650s and quite throw too! Dual switch, that’s my preferable at least. BTW Crelant’s price is really good considering their top notch quality :slight_smile:

Nice one but not available at GB. I’m looking to get one at gearbest only. Thanks though :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got a DQG Tiny III 18650, the side switch version… Only had it a day, but very impressed with it so far. If you want an easy to carry EDC, look at THIS
good luck with your search and let us know what you end up with…

I wanted small and useable, this is great for what I wanted…

The light levels on this are a low that is above moon, below too bright for the middle of the night, if that makes sense.
The medium is a solid high side low, and the high is just bright enough to use in a small room without too much reflection back at ya… Some times you can have too many lumens for good use…. Turbo is bright enough for checking out the backyard and making someone there look away if they are in the beam 20 yards out.

It is a good beam, not too much flood, a good hot spot and decent throw. It has a NW emitter (3C I believe) which is neutral enough for me…

I like my Eagle Eye A6 that I got, but it is too much for me to EDC sizewise, the DQG Tiny III is small enough with big enough performance to make it in my book. If I have it with me, I will use it… thus the reason behind EDC…

There are some people that have not bought the light complaining about the UI, but it is easy enough for me. #1 thing, NO BLINKY modes, this is a huge plus for me. The switch is a single click for low, double for medium and a triple click for high from off. In between modes, double click to go up one mode. Press and hold when on for Turbo (not accessible from off…)

It is not the most “tactical” of UI, but my EDC is not tactical anyway, just good stuff to use regularly. My light cannot be loaned out without a quick lesson due to the UI, and if I make it a complex lesson, the window lickers will usually not want to put the brain space into action and seek another means of illumination…

Is this neutral?
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_23141.html

Nope most Nitecore products are cool white.
why not get this?http://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_165477.html I have one and it’s really nice

Yeah pretty cool. It was the one I initially chose for the price except its on backorder….Guess I can wait a bit :slight_smile:

You can ask freeme for a code :wink: I got mine at around 35 :party:

I have a coupon at GB. It will cost me exactly $0 :smiley: hihi.

@REmanG: I don’t know why but I just can’t like the DQG. Nothing bad about the light but its just a subjective preference.

Woo hoo great for you!!!

If you want to enter premium brand range, there’s a VERY GOOD price with coupon on Nitecore P12 (Neutral White available!) at BangGood.

David I was replying to wrathbringer in case he missed it while reading with OP. Anyways, I was bored and just went ahead and ordered a Nitecore E21. The sunwayman c22c is competitively priced. I could always get one if I wanted to…

The EC21 looks like a good choice for a allround light

Yeah, I know. I was just offering your readers a gentle reminder that you are specifically looking at one store. Some seem to have missed that point.

Received my DQG today and for $23 I am pleased. Output is good, UI is OK, tint is not too cool, robust metal clip is very handy. What I really like is its compact size. Just under the max size I would even consider as EDC worthy, and I won’t cry when it gets scratched or lose it. We’ll see how it holds up as I plan to put it to the test!

I am with you on that, just figured I would give you a good view on why and what I had for a 1X18650 light. The first rule of a forum is everyone has their own subjective preference… I have an Eagle Eye A6 too, but not for me on EDC, just a bit big. Let us know how you like what you got…

One thing that I don’t care for is the feel of the power switch. It’s small and although it’s all metal it seems cheap. It might be a little bit hard to find in the dark. Claimed max out put of 850 lumens is a little exaggerated. It’s still not a deal breaker though somebody like Vinnie needs to mod this light, could be made a lot better.