Looking for a fast, safe multi 18650 charger

I’m looking for a charger that:

• can charge 18650, but other battery sizes and types are welcome
  • can charge at least 4 batteries concurrently, with individual channel for each battery
  • fast - say 1A per channel; if also charges lower capacity cells (like 10440), can switch to safe charging current
  • safe - proper charge/discharge cut-off, thermal protection, test for bad cells, polarity check
  • preferably with an LCD charge state indicator, but LEDs (charging/charged/ not charging or problem) are also okay
  • cheap :slight_smile:

Is there one?

Buy two of the new Xtar chargers !

250mAh

500mAh

and 1000mAh

I asked Xtar to review the new charger , and apparently they dont want it tested at this time ? [ Perhaps Ive offended them ? ]

Which model?

http://www.xtarlight.com/en/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?styleid=232

Looks nice, although it’s not clear if it’s 1000mA per channel or for both channels together (maybe I missed something?).

Is it for sale already?

Each channel is independent.

It’s available for pre-order at Illuminationgear for $50.99 USD. Doesn’t handle 26650.

Well, 100$ is way too expensive for me right now.
Is there any charger like I want in the ~30$ range?

I mean, the WP6 seems close, but not quite there.

It may be able to handle 26650, but only one at a time. There was another Xtar that was like that, I’m not sure of the model. A 26650 is to wide, so there is not enough room for two side by side.
The 250ma charging option is the selling point. Good for 10440, and the only charging rate I use for 16340 and 14500.

Heres one candidate, no price or details available at the moment, should come out after Chinese New Year:

This: