Looking for a Headlamp

One more vote for Skilhunt H02.

I have been using it for several months and I am loving it.

im in

Im still looking for a moddable friendly head lamp… Something that runs 18650 and that can be pushed to the limits…

That Maxtoch H01 looks interesting, pitty there are no reviews on it.

And how about Maxtoch’s webpage, do they have any? Google gives nothing.

@ Pregulla,

Quote: “I don’t like the mode spacing. 1lm to 70lm is too big of a gap, and 200/400/1000lm are too close. I also would like to get it in NW. I hope they do a revised version with better spacing.”

I have ordered the Xtar H3, but I too don’t like the mode spacing. The 70 lm mode sounds good, but I would also really like something around 15 or 20 lm. Perhaps bump the the 200 mode up a bit to 250 or 280, and dump the 400 lm mode. Also I would bump the 1 lm mode up to 5 lm, or else just dump it. I’m not a fan of ultra low modes. I too would have liked an NW emitter.

huh,I bought a head light one month ago,when I wear it,it looked stupid,because my big head

That’s the exact one I use for work. I do electrical work sometimes. It has been 100% reliable and I love the pure flood and warm tint. I’m very happy with it. I got it on sale for $60 so if you find a deal, that’s a great option.

Only things I don’t like are the modes. Medium is often not bright enough and high drains the battery faster. I use high 90% of the time. It’s not too bright to use in high, it’s just a little more than I need and it shortens the runtime.

I like the infinitely variable UI the best with memory. That way I can set it to what I like and not have to compromise between modes.

I bought an Armytek Wizard Pro at the same time. I didn’t get the warm tint and regret it. It has more of a bright center than the Spark, not really a hotspot but you can tell it’s brighter in the middle and dimmer on the edges. That’s fine for outdoor use where a little throw is good but for up close, it’s not as good.