Looking for a new bike light on a budget

Hi all,

I’m looking for a new bike light to replace my awful ebay one. I have a few criteria:

• Budget of around £50 ($80). Don’t have any 18650 batteries or chargers, so could push to £80 ($130) if needed for those, but would prefer to keep it as cheap as possible.
  • Bright hotspot with a decent bit of spill too. Throw isn’t too important, as long as it can light up a decent bit of the road a few feet in front of me, and part of the surrounding area to increase my visibility too.
  • Must be able to handle bumps and such without switching modes (problem with my current flashlight)
  • My current light quotes a 400 lumen brightness, which I doubt. The brightness level I’m looking for though would be at least twice as bright as my ITP A3, which is quoted at about 80 lumens.
  • Runtime of at least several hours on a true 150-200+ lumen setting.
  • Will be used on roads (albeit quiet ones), so must be safe for oncoming traffic.

With that name, your English and a dwarfer…. Here you go, plenty of suggestions here

1x18650 light for bicycle.

You could also hunt down big_f_d_d on eBay, torchy the battery boy here, I got an awesome fluxient bike light, think their about £60 now.