looking for budget 18650 with USB charger integrated in light $20-40 range

I saw it on here before but swear I cant find and I’ve been searching for an hour. I think it was on the group buy section. I know we cant say exact prices of stuff, but lets just say it was under $50 and was a single 18650 style that can be charged with USB. (battery in light)

I’m buying this for my fiancé for her car.

Without question, the EagleEye X6R. cheapest on AliExpress ~$23 but no PayPal. Also available some other places.

And this is BLF, you can provide prices, give links, name stores, whatever you want. The more info the better :slight_smile:

What about the Manker rambler, that one has USB charging option!

wait, are you looking for suggestions, or just trying to remember the name of the one you already saw?

I suggest the X6R, but you probably saw the ones in Freeme’s “Hush Hush” groupbuy thread.

my bad, CPF is not that way, I was banned from their for something very stupid, but got my access back so I’m just going to keep my trap shut :slight_smile:

Olight S30 is what the light was, I thought it had onboard charging or whatever it called but it does not :expressionless: back to the drawing board

so what I need is a 1x 18650, with onboard charging, that’s at least 500+ lumens, has at least low/high modes, $20-30 range, and black in color. Highly prefer Nitecore, Olight or the like.

S30R

There was an O-light S15R deal @ $23 that I was very close to partaking in with GearBest, but it either fell through or ended or was sabotaged by O-light. It is a AA/14500 unit though.

The Manker Rambler mentioned above has a review here:

And, since I have a hard time finding Kronologicals review of the X6R EVERY time I look for it:

I bought one of these during the 9th Sep deals for only $20. It’s a good option as a USB chargeable 18650 torch. Nice quality. Only downside for me is the heavy switch. You need to push the button harder than many other torches to activate the switch or change modes.

the S15R do u need the charging cradle or can u just hook up direct USB? reason why is bec it will be in my fiancés car and she would be charging it via USB from her cigarette lighter :slight_smile:

Look into the ones in the link I posted earlier. They’re brand new so no reviews yet, but it’s a semi-premium brand with built-in charging

The JetBeam C8 may work for you, although it could be more than what your wanting to spend.

does anyone remember what the single 18650 light with the threaded tube to cover the usb micro port was called?

Manker rambler :wink:

you’re right.I searched through this thread and missed it sadly. I was in a shop a few days ago where a rebranded one was being sold with a battery for 76euro.

I have a opened but new Ozark trail ligjt that is perfect for cars since it has a emercency SOS flash mode alomg with a high 750 lumens and a low function

Its rechargeable with a usb cable but dont know what kind of battery it uses but youll never need to swap them out anyway. I paid $90 for it but will sell it for

$40

!!

Already bought a few BLF A6’s but thanks anyways.