Looking for single AA light under $10

Something along the lines of an sk68 but not a zoomie (otherwise i would buy an sk68) that can run from one alkaline or eneloop that i can give away/lose without caring.
Bonus if i can upgrade it with an xp-g2 and driver i already have

i don’t care for 14500 capability since i have none and don’t plan on getting any

What about an Ultrafire C3 - Seen them for about 8-10 on Ebay, DX etc. I have the stainless one which I think was about $9. Not a zoomie and uses 14500 as well but runs hot on them so AA would be good.

You can try to get a tank from ebay auction. I won TK-568 one mode for $7, and TK-507 for $9.5 from this seller.

I have dozens of lights that use a single AA and cost under 10 bucks. some good, some bad, some i am thinking of selling ( as i have to many)

sounds good, which are the best?

Remind me tomorrow so i can list them all off with the Best i have as #1 to the worst as the last number.

UniqueFire UF-V16 at Wallbuys.
UniqueFire UF-V16 at Lightmalls.

750 lumens on 1aa, very impressive!

Chinese lumens, maybe ? :slight_smile:

OffTopic: Do those bright green switch caps bug anyone else?

nah, they glow in the dark, and the ones i have still glow after 12 hours (just enough to be seen)

My C3's always have issues, the main one is when you (as I usually do when a cheap flashlight arrives) tighten the internals a bit better, the silicon boot cover pops out and that is because the rim on which it it fixed against is not wide enough, easy to fix in the design and they never did.

I do not know a good option, I think those uniquefires above look good but are a bit bulky

Maybe the light in Post 127 of this thread:

http://www.tomtop.com/lasers-flashlights/flashlights-lamps/flashlights/led-flashlight-torch-lamp-waterproof-camping-sporting-h4029.html

I don’t own one of THESE but they are popular on here.

The RC-G2 is about $2 more but pretty good for the price.

I think the RC-G2 is pretty much the only AA light that I’ve liked thats under $20 or so.