Looking for small EDC knife like Sanrenmu GB-763

Since a few weeks I search the web to find the perfect companions for my Convoy S2+. I look for a small cheap EDC knife. I through I found the right one, the Sanrenmu GB-763 but after researching it, it’s seems to be discontinued. :-((

Anyone can suggest me a similar knife ? I like GB-763 look, the G10 scale, the axis lock and, the most important, the small size (open: 15-18cm max, 20cm is to big !). It’s seems difficult to find smaller size folder, most Ganzo, Sanrenmu and Enlan is bigger…

This is a great topic for your questions,ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES
I have not ordered a lot of Ganzo and Enlan folders because I want them big so there should be a lot of choice on AE and Gearbest usually has bargains as well.

There are a lot of knives from sanrenmu that are small and with good quality but the 763 is the only knife from sanrenmu with axis lock i know and there are not much with g10 (small and from sanrenmu). Perhaps some models from ganzo, with g10 and axis lock… But between 15-18 cm is difficult too.

Try the SRM 7063, Its not G10 but it might fit the bill!

I wish I had bought several of the GB 763 years ago!!

You said “small”…

I bought SWMBO a Sanrenmu ZB-681 for $6.55USD last year. It is an awesome, solid, well-made, lovely knife, but far too small for my hands. She keeps it clipped to her cigarette case & seems to like it very well. It’s very sharp (but not stropped or polished), locks up solidly and is fatter in the handles than the pictures really show. Still too small, but for casual use (opening letters, extracting splinters, etc.) it’s well worth the price charged, IMO. If she loses or breaks it for any reason, I’ll buy another instantly.

A little larger, at the same time I bought myself a Sanrenmu F1-723 for $9.91. It’s almost the size of the $18 Gerber Paraframe II it replaced, with some semi-sticky coating on the scales. Also a very nice EDC knife — plain and inoffensive to haters — & almost big enough to be dangerous. It’s quite flat, like the Paraframe, so it rides inside my waistband (“business casual”) without showing itself or bothering me. The coating makes it hard to deploy & re-clip, but it helps when using the knife.

The first has a back lock, which I prefer for smallness and simplicity, the second, a liner-lock; neither is the tricky axis lock you seek. Oh, well…

HTH…
(no links because I’m not well pleased with FT ATM, but you can Google them)
(EDIT: corrected lock-style error)

LB-763…same form factor as the GB-763 but with an aluminum handle.

Mike

Take a look at Enlan EM01 - the smaller brother of the EL 01. Well made, G10 scale, 75g, 16cm open.

Sanrenmu 7007 : G10, 75mm blade, less than 10 bucks, clone or OEM of CRKT drifter

SRM 7007 at Gearbest

SRM 7007 at FastTech

Yes, I saw it. The look is pretty similar to the 763 but I Dont like the aluminum textured “dots” handle…

I discover this little Enlan EM01 yesterday, it’s about near of what I search but I would prefer a axis lock. So, I ordered it to see !

I also ordered the Sanrenmu 7076LUX-GVK. It’s a nice little (16.2cm) flipper, but I am not a big fan of the handle colors combo available.

My research is not finished yet…