Looking for the FUNNEST Beercan size light. Under $200

You can buy it here GB 351D closed. - #383 by Edness

If you don’t want to mod it yourself, you can purchase the light and have it shipped to a modder like Texas_Ace and have him swap the LEDs for you and then ship it to you. He’s done a ton of the MT09R and MT03 mods that way for many of us here on BLF.

Only four? :partying_face:

But seriously, get a Meteor. And a Q8. And an Emisar D4 for when those are too bulky. :wink:

I have had a Q8 since it was released. It has been my favorite light. I just ordered a DX80 a few days ago though :open_mouth:

I have both the MF01 and Q8. Both are great lights! With codes, the MF01 is around $70-80 and the Q8 is about $50. You can find lots of very good codes here: M4D M4X

Just have to register, first.

Yes sir. But I kind of want to avoid buying the Q8 then buying the MF01 because MF01 is brighter, then going DX80 because both weren’t fun enough :slight_smile:

It’s what I did with my guns and scopes. Build a budget AR - next thing you know built a full blown Noveske and DD builds. Bought a budget scope. Next thing it’s a $200 scope, then $400, then $600, then 1k. Then next thing I know somehow there’s a $3,500 Nightforce ATACR on my rifle… All the budget builds end up costing just as much as what I end up with, so in essence they end up just costing double because all the little purchases.

OK typing this out just made me realize something.
DX80 it is then.

All of the lights mentioned are great in their own way. If you do go the DX80 route, make sure to get the current discount that is out there.