Looking to buy a flashlight for Portraits

Hello,

I am pretty new to this flashlight equipment, I have no comprehension on this topic at all. I have been browsing for several days and I have gone nowhere. There are so many choices and as I am researching more and more new flashlight brand names are coming up. I am got extremely confused and frustrated.
I am lucky that I found this forum. As I see your are all pretty much professionals with this equipment. Can you help me in my choice of flashlight or just give me some advice. I am, also, gladly accepting directions of what brand to look for or something.
I am looking for a flashlight that can be used as a constant spot light to achieve the results as in the image below.

or

Something of a similar effect.
Also, I would like to be able to adjust some levels of brightness. If there is no trouble, I want more of a warm light. Also, would there be a chance to place coloured filters on it.
I would prefer the flashlight to be powerful enough that you can use it in a combination of available lights (light bulbs, street lights, etc.) similar to the image below.

Basically, I am looking for a flashlight much resembling the Lowel GL-1 Power Led. I am not aware of where I can buy the specific lamp in my area. To be honest I know that it has a very short battery life and a high price tag. That is the reason I am looking for alternatives.

I apologize for any caused inconvenience.

Thank you very much in advance.

The spotlight up top could be done with an aspheric lens like the Jaxman Z1 and an iris to shape the beam as you’d want (even a cardboard cutout in front of the lens).

The middle shot could be done with a pebbled TIR lens, and try coarse/fine diffusion film on it. Avoid reflectors as you’d end up with a fried-egg beam, yellower in the center hotspot and bluer in the surrounding spill. A Convoy S2+ can fit a 20mm TIR lens that can be swapped out in a coupla minutes.

You can then mod (or have someone mod for you), the emitter in whichever light. Warmer/cooler tints, higher CRI for better rendition of red tones, etc.

If you want way brighter light, the BLF Q8 is really nice, but also slap on some diffusion film to smooth out the “flower-petals” around the beam (it has 4 emitters).

The Lume Cube. RGB Panel Go

I would suggest something like the Sofirn SP36S. It is very bright, has a large battery capacity and is relatively inexpensive. It has a ramping interface that would allow you to select the exact brightness level you require. It uses four high-CRI neutral white LEDs which would be fantastic for photography purposes.

As Lightbringer said, a collimator flashlight is a good starting point. With some kind of diffusor and some apertures the beam can be shaped as needed.

Very nice heart shaped spot in the first picture! Like it very much :+1:

I like the idea of purchasing Jaxman Z1. What do you mean by Iris, is it like an accessory to attach on the flashlight? Also, how to mod the emmiter and with what exact emmiter. What batteries would you suggest for this light. Honestly, I appreciate all help given. I had to reread the responses several times to fully understand them. I apologize for my incompetence.

Do you have any suggestions what shops or websites to purchase from in UK?
Thank you

How about this:

the Amutorch AT40 -