[LOOP Investigation]What is your most expensive flashlight ever?

Favourite flashlight? Has to be these two:

Emisar D4V2 has 4x SST-20 4000K FA3 bin, ever so slightly rosy on all levels.
ZebraLight is much cooler at 5000K but pretty much neutral, really won the tint lottery with this one (for a ZL).
Super smooth flood thanks to the frosted lens.

Not an expensive or rare light, but my favorite is the Convoy S21D (specifically the 8A 519A 4500K 60-degree version. I have 5 of them.) Simply a magical floodlight just small enough to fit in a pants pocket.

4 Thanks

My answer is difficult for me to formulate. The problem is that I have so many lights. I typically get a new light, then use it to check it out. If I like it, I stay with it. Which means previous “favorites”, get shuffled out of the lineup.
There is also the fact that I have certain lights for specific situations. So a favorite for field work is not usually something I want in my pocket all of the time.

So, if I define “favorite” as the one(s) I currently use the most, It would have to be the S21D mentioned above and my TS10 (which I carry everyday all day). Thanks @nicodimus22 for reminding me of S21D.

1 Thank

Emisar dt8k small enough to carry in a pocket but very bright flooder. Good head beef and cooling fins and with the boos driver, 519a led, tons of light for a good amount of time.

Never a dull moment around here.

1 Thank

We have it every year, here is the most recent:

2 Thanks

The smaller one looks cute.

My favorite practical light is probably the Emisar D4K in my pocket, with Dedome 519a 5700k emitters. It is the perfect size for EDC, and the beam cct/tint is beautiful, as well as having great UI.

Favorite “for fun” light is either the Acebeam X75 for its extreme brightness, or DT8 W2 with 18350 short tube, it is incredibly bright for its size.

1 Thank
3 Thanks

It looks pretty cool! LEPs make a fidget torch a bit funner though. :sunglasses:

Is this the LED version! Nice colors!

Bingo.

1 Thank

Noctigon DM1.12 with 519A (but no SBT90.2), or Mateminco FW1.

Why did this topic change from “[LOOP Investigation]What is your most expensive flashlight ever?” to “[ LOOP ] LOOP New Product Peek Video”?

Topics like “post your stuff” usually get many replies and many people subscribed. Changing it to “check out my new product” is often considered an underhanded form of marketing. It would be better to start a new topic instead.

3 Thanks

Understand. Will do another thread. Thank you very much for suggestion.

2 Thanks

[

CYANSKY P25 V2.0

it is i think $100

i got one free for reviewing though

decent light, not a fan of 2 switches though

I bought a number of high power lumen monster flashlights that cost between $200-$350. I also paid modders that made my flashlights cost a few hundred each including parts.

1 Thank

The reason I started this topic is that our product is very pricey, compared with flashlight of other brands, not to mentioned the high lumen output flashlights, like Imalent MS18 or Acebeam X75, but same form of flashlight, for the 18350 battery flashlight, LEP flashlight.

So what you would like to see from us, besides to bring the price down, anything else you would expect from us. Please feel free to comment below. We will pick constructive comment to add to our contributor list.

Anduril lights :slight_smile:

1 Thank

I always have fun with these threads:

1942A 60" General Electric WWII Anti-Aircraft searchlight: $20,000

CPF member Polarli custom built 114,000,000 CP, 420 Watt, 14" Short Arc light: $3,500

2 Thanks