LuckySun D80 29K LUX! @ 3.65A, AR lens, SS bezel, XML 18650, 41mm head. Integrated pill

Seems like a palight to me.

@ Zeelee: Yes. Without the price tag.

You are right.

Looks nice. Haven’t seen it before.

Ordered for less than $20 (I had some points) Internally this looks exactly like the Palight I own. Good light very well built driven fairly well in stock form.I never liked the Palight's mode arrangement this seems to have a different arraingement. I don't think Palights gets much press on the forum because of their price and modding difficulty.

Gearbest has still this light on promo for less than $20:

LuckySun D80
coupon: LSD80
price: $19.99

The palight doesn’t seem to have AR glass. Can you confirm that?
I also see some design changes. This D80 has a crenelated bezel, different tail and slightly different head.

That’s a nice light for a good price

Is there any reviews on this light with tare down?

I haven’t seen one. Maybe bikenber can comment on his when received. GearBest is also sending me one for review.

Teardown? :bigsmile:
The first thing I like to do is teardown and assess its internals. I guess I should switch it on once before that. :wink:

I’ve heard bad things about DinoDirect. How long did it take you guys to get yours?

The LuckySun D80 is new. I don’t think anyone has received one yet from any seller.

DinoDirect was good with a shipping address issue I recently had.

Thanks for the clarification. I dont remember where I read that, but I may give them a shot and report back.

Just as an FYI, all of those Gearbest D80’s are XML-U2’s whereas DinoDirect is advertising theirs as XML2…. I wonder which one is a typo or if Dinodirect really does have the same light in XML2.

My only order with DD (a couple years ago) got lost or never shipped and they did not took care of it. Sadly, I wasn’t aware of the paypal 45 days windows back then so I lost $60 there. Back in the day there were many other complains about packages getting lost or never shipped out, their service was so bad at one point that many thought they were going out of business.

However I guess they changed for good now because I haven’t read much negative feedback lately.

Review

http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=24018

I was just going to post that Russian review.
Intergrated pill. Excellent. :bigsmile:

I missed that.
DinoDirect’s picture clearly shows XM-L2 as well listing XM-L2 in the Product Description.

Yea, not sure if GB has it wrong or what…

This image on GB’s website looks like XM-L2 to me: