Lumintop edc05 (14500, NW)

It has a button on the driver and a double spring on the endcap. This light can accomodate a protected 14500. I’m using a EVVA 14500 with no issues. It’s basically the same as your KeepPower.

I don’t have any equipment to test but, here’s a comparison. The Left is my Jaxman E2L tripple XP-G2 S4 on high @ 900lm stock 2.1A driver w/ fresh battery. The right is the Lumintop EDC05 XP-L HI on high with a fresh protected Sanyo 14500/800mAh cell. I’d say it’s pretty damn close.

Found a new video review on Youtube!

It’s amazing you was able to use that code. When I tried to use it, it says it was invalid. /scratch head

Basically cut and paste the code. I did retype it once but the end result was the same. Tried it on another account and same result. Just strange.

This was all done on a desktop though. No mobile devices or through the Amazon app.

Mobile, same deal.

I just tried the code and it’s saying not valid

I’ve got a new issue that has developed on one of my EDC05 lights. It use to turn on before, but now it will not unless I twist the head to disconnect the battery and twist it back.

On the third EDC05 I have a intermittent button issue where it will not register presses even though you hear the button click.

The second EDC05 I have not used long enough to notice an issue yet.

I love these lights but these issues are unacceptable. I need these issues addressed and resolved.

Does anyone know how to disassemble the head of this flashlight?

Sorry to go off on a tangent here, but I noticed when I stared at the beam shot comparison image (Alki AA vs Li-Ion 14500) and kept my eye focused on it for a few seconds, it looks like the outer border/edge of the spill portion starts to shrink towards the hot spot… this is the first time seeing this. The Lumintop ED05 must have some built-in subliminal message sent via it’s LED…. I need go look at other whitewall beam shots now.

Does this have electronic lockout?

Are both the CW and NW rated at 800 lumen high?