Lumintop EDC05C still available at a reasonable price?

Yes, that’s the picture that I was referring to.

Which battery do you that have the light recommend?

Or, what’s the most recommended battery, so far, for this light?

The only 14500 that I currently own is the one that came in my Wuben E05.

Either way it is a “flathead screwdriver type device” to aid in the removal of the ‘tail plug’. When the tail plug is removed you can do one or both of the below……

• Remove or install the magnet…. whichever the case.
  • Remove & install the battery.

Soooo…. your both right. :wink:

You don’t have a tool, like me; anything that will fit the slot & is strong enough to twist the tail plug out will work. :+1:

Angel Hair Pasta IS NOT recommended…… :smiley:

:+1: … I have a Sofirn 14500 in it right now. l have also used the Wuben, WindyFire, & eFest IIRC.

Whatever fits I use.

EDIT: I am gonna get a couple of those Vapcell 1000 mAh 14500’s for the added run time. But I have not got around to it yet…. :person_facepalming: . :wink:

Thanks for the battery suggestions, I might check into those Vapcell 1000 mAh cells.

Sure thing. :+1:

make sure to get the button-top version.

The flat top Vapcells do not work in the EDC05c unless you solder on a button top.

Thanks. 18650battery store has them for $3.99 each with reasonable shipping.

I ordered one on 6/28 from BG for $30.28 (including shipping) with a code from the M4D M4X blog.

I received shipping notification today (7/3) usually takes about 2 weeks for BG packages to get to me in Michigan depending on the shipping options.

Wow, you ordered a month after me and will get your light before me.

That ain’t right for me, but it’s great for you.

I look forward to your impressions.

I pre-ordered 5-24-19 and they still haven’t been shipped - still “processing” according to the website.

I’ve chatted with banggood twice online and they can’t / won’t tell me when they’re going to ship and to be patient.

Anyone else received either their lights or shipping notices?

This experience reduces the likelihood that I’ll make future purchases from the bang store.

I don’t know that it is entirely Banggoods fault. Seems that Lumintop have delayed the flashlight or done a very small initial production run. I have not seen any owner reports.

I wouldn’t be pressing this, if the poster above that ordered at the end of June, a month later, hadn’t already received their shipping notice on July 3.

That’s what I’m having difficulty accepting.

I ordered 2 of them on different dates. I ordered one on 5-24-19 and one on 6-29-19. The one I ordered on 6-29-19 shipped the next day after ordering while the one from 5-24-19 sat with the “processing” tag even though it was showing in stock. I did 2 online chats a couple days apart asking why the one from 5-24 still had not shipped. After the second online chat pointing that out to them the issue, it did ship a day or two later and they did send an email confirming that it had shipped. The status in my ordered changed to “shipped” also. I haven’t received either one yet but I expect to see the one from 6-29 show up in a week or so. Patience and persistence……

Mine also should have shipped when they were in stock.

Their order fulfillment system appears to be really messed up when they ship new orders before old orders.

Their website now says that new orders won’t be processed until July 27, so I probably won’t receive mine until sometime in late August.

Really disappointing.

I ordered one on June 24, it was indicated as shipped on July 3, passed through ISC New York on July 12, and USPS has an estimated delivery date of July 15 to my home in Florida.

I haven’t been using banggood for very long but haven’t been very impressed with it.

FYI this is currently in the BangGood sale for EUR 28.44 or 31.99 USD.

I ordered one May 24- 8 Weeks ago! I sent Banggood an email last week asking what happened to my order. Today, I got a response saying I must pay extra for registered air mail if I want this light. I canceled my order. They hold my order for 2 months with no communications, then try to extort more money from me.

I got a similar email today in response to my email a couple days ago.

The grammar is such that I don’t really understand what they’re trying to say.

I haven’t responded, yet.

I don’t want this light bad enough to play Banggood’s games.

$32 at Gearbest
$33 at Lumintop’s Aliexpress store.

No need to deal with BangGreed anymore.